Coincidence?

66 drops mention Biden.

Was Biden executed 6/6.

He won the nomination on 6/6

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Patriot, Father, Anti-Hero, Anon, digital Soldier, Veteran of the Great Meme War, and servant of the One True God.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

No Coincidences, the guy playing Biden deserves the Oscar.

He was executed in 2019!

biden is#119 on the second military tribunal list i posted.

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

Asking a big favour, can someone please send me a link of the original "inauguration" of Joe WHEN they showed all of them coming from inside the building to the outside. I'm looking for the one where all of them was showed inside. Not just when they entered the steps outside. Please? I "lost" my download somehow.

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication

The one where Jlo was singing and "Tom Hanks" and the rest.

Patriot Truth Seeker / Researcher Scorpio Native Texas Southerner

In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication

i would like that too!
anyone?

(2) Show this thread

feel this is code...

Good dig

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

GhostEzra enjoys sharing the video of Bill Barr playing Scotland the Brave on bagpipes, June 26, 2019. Clearly, someone had a funeral.

In response Field of Light to his Publication

Biden!

(1) Show this thread

looks like he secured the nomination on Jun 05, but the proximity to that 06/05 and 06/06 date pair can't be ignored. Good catch, as always, DOQ.

June 05, 2019 Corporation End.

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/05/869553801/biden-formally-secures-democratic-nomination-while-gaining-steam-against-trump

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

11:22 🤣

Love the Lord, my freedom, and The Constitution. Bona Fide Trumplican, not to be mistaken for Republican. #maga #trump #wwg1wga

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Good find. Also interesting he said "To win the soul of our nation." Uh, no thanks, bc I know what that means you creepy evil DS b*stard. Glad the real one is gone now though.

(3) Show this thread

If that's the case, why would they allow the 'clone' to do so much damage NOW? People are getting hurt badly, by his EO's. And it isn't Biden who will be blamed for any of it, if it's known that it is a clone that is put in his place, by the Patriots. If the Patriots are in control of the 'clone', then the Patriots obviously are responsible for everything that the 'clone' does. People are dying and suffering in this movie, and it isn't a dead Biden who will be blamed. But those who scripted the movie. It had to be this way, isn't something you will be able to sell to the majority.

In response Erik Westre to his Publication

Patriots aren't the ones controlling the 'clone.' The deep state is the one in control. They still have an agenda to carry out. They don't think anything is going to happen to them.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response Erik Westre to his Publication

Patriots are in control, would you prefer a Nuclear Holocaust or THIS where people are waking up and at the right time, as this plan is being brilliantly executed as we speak, Trump comes back to the forefront...we have ONLY 1 SHOT to get this right, we are so close, hang in there😎

(3) Show this thread

Barr played the bagpipes one month later.

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

celebrating?

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

No coincidence!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

it's all numbers, not good at decodes, but get the gist

ooh! 666 is pretty telling!!