#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Anyone know what happened with that legal case today?

Just Now from Lin Wood!
Does NOT sound promising! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

At least MAYBE the military won't take months or another year or two to act.

I don't know anything. Just looking at this and everything else for the last God only know how long. SCOTUS won't take it. Otherwise why would Q say military is the only way.

The good news is if THE DANG MILTARY WOULD JUST ACT WE COULD BEGIN TO SEE JUSTICE. If SCOTUS were to take the case it would be months before they make a decision.

Im with everybody and all for the excitement, but is it only me that feels like were not getting the answers were looking for? No arrests have been made, 30 days are up now, no news from SC, keeping hearing things will start to happen next week, then the week after. How can we keep moving forward? Patriots deserve to know the truth beforehand the rest of the "sheep". We're all on here togethter to learn and support from one another. Does anyone have any idea on timeline, proof of arrests, biden dead, bush dead, obama dead, mj alive, and the list goes on? I keep hearing news that Biden cancelled sanctions on Iran. These are big headlines for just a phony president. Please anyone shed somelight for me to understand here. Starting to feel like a sheep.

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

Can easily follow you. But it's on its way and Scotus is rejecting so they can get everything started now. They must first go through the legal system. And yes, one's faith and patience are so tested. Has been in doubt for the last many months and is tired after almost 4 years. We’re holding out just a little bit yet, maybe Monday, just a strong feeling.🙏😊

(1) Show this thread

Dear Lord when will things finally go our way, this is not good news, how depressing, praying

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

if scotus punts, the military can do their job

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Bingo!

(1) Show this thread

I just realized it was a little over an hour ago, so not "just now" but his most recent message on Telelgram. yep...Q said Military is only way!!

STOCK UP!! Water. Bread. Food. (Frozen Pizzas 😂)! Did I mention Gas? oh and Fill Up with Gas!

50/50..doesnt sound good.

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

Amen if not the Scotus then let it be the military.

Follower of Mashiach, keeper of the Torah

Thanks for posting that