Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening #Fooked #TwitterSucks

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Following his feed beginning 2/19!!! Got his account pinned to be on every post moving fwd! Live action updates, Passionately told!

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

Every civil action must be exhausted. The military was the only viable option. God bless and protect our armed forces now and forever!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Talk about burying the lead!

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

i heard CJRoberts didnt make it home for dinner last night

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

After today Trump is no longer in charge of the militaty! right?

no word until Thursday possibly per their website

- I LOVE: God,🇫🇷 🇺🇸 & americans (especialy since Trump), Freedom - I HATE: censorship & lies, so MSM & NWO 🇪🇺

I do not understand that it is not public. This is the only way to force them to make an honest decision. The public must see everything. But no one knows what is going on. I find it abnormal and not reassuring at all

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i found it amusing that representatives of legal cases named in all States except Pennsylvania in the articles i read.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

02/18/21
Lin Wood won vs Raffensperger

CONCLUSION
Petitioner was personally harmed and therefore had Article III standing. https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/20/20-799/169337/20210218210047292_Wood_v._Raffensperger_Bank_Amicus_Brief.pdf

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

I was thinking the same thing since yesterday. very curious . Thank Q DrKeducator !!!

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Umm...I don't see anything there that is signed by the Supreme Court. I am not an attorney; but, that looks as if that were submitted in favor of Lin Woods' case- not a decision by the Supreme Court.
Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

(2) Show this thread

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

[they] killed
Our Constitutional Justice Scalia 😡

Chief Justice, John Roberts sold his kids to Epstein to gain his position.
How [they] killed Justice Scalia.
https://youtu.be/fgzUQKTAnM8

Military Tribunals is the Way to clean
Satanic infiltratraition in The Supreme Courts, The Congresses e.t.c.
Globally🌎🙏✨🥲
🦁💖💖💖🪖✨
🌽🌽🌽🌽💥💥💥💥🍿🍿🍿🍿

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

🙏✨Armor of God Almighty

(1) Show this thread

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

Sidney posted that the court was not going to make a decision until next week. Let me find it on Telegram.

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

Yes, she said just because she is silent doesn't mean nothing is happening. They met Fri, meet again Mon then somethig on Fri

WWG1 WGA Worldwide 💜Time for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook 😜

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

I think I read 26th somewhere

(2) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

People must unite to clean out these old institutions

#HAWAII4TRUMP here to help #SAVEOURCHILDREN #KennedyVision #FightLikeAFlynn #wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE #Trumpsara #theBESTisYetToCome #GODWINS

In response joe honne to his Publication

Mahalo~ for the song.
We'll all be singing it soon 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

satanic Hampstead Christ Church,
our chidren and satanic Ricy Dearman
on ebay🌀 promotion.

https://youtu.be/cAvgk_02fwc
😡@0:59

satanic judicial system infiltration

Anyone know what happened with that legal case today = 2983 gematria

I heard no decision was made today-💁‍♀️

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication

nope. doesnt look like it now.

(1) Show this thread

Nope! Do you VK??

Bad actors in Congress and Senate got expossed through confirming the election, now it's time to expose the bad judges.

Midwestern Union Carpenter. 💯% American. Proudly banned from Twitter the same time as my President. Ready for justice to be served

more delay

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Nothing. Another Fryday come and gone. 😑
Day 50 of 2021, the year is approx. 13.7% over. We are still stuck with Resident Bidan and people are still sleeping. Was at Lowe's today in the garden area, and saw a middle aged guy wearing 2 masks, long latex gloves, and a holster type thing holding a bottle of hand sanitizer. 🤦🏼‍♀️ What's it gonna take?

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

😆😆 A holster of sanitizer? LOL.

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

II fear some will never recover.

(2) Show this thread

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

FULL of LIFE...FULL of LOVE...FULL of TRUTH...my friends know NOT to ask if they don’t want the TRUTH, exude LOVE the devil hates it!

In response I am Tnstruct to his Publication

So very true about our legal system, it is so slow that you can actually die before you are tried, it is plain craziness! Something has to goive and we all need to change that! It is ridiculous that our legal system is so broke. I am a direct witness working in the field 30+ years

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response I am Tnstruct to his Publication

Gives ol Roberts time to check in with his Cabal handlers and figure out what he's doing next. 🤬

(4) Show this thread

I HAVE SPENT SOME TIME IN THE TRENCHES OF LIFE!!! I am now a new creation in Jesus' learning many new things every waking moment!!!

The bench will sit on Thursday morning

I HAVE SPENT SOME TIME IN THE TRENCHES OF LIFE!!! I am now a new creation in Jesus' learning many new things every waking moment!!!

In response John Oakson to his Publication

NO UNCORRUPTED!!!

(1) Show this thread

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication

At the Springfield Pride Awards, Homer anticipates himself winning. Marge: "I don't know Homer, there's a lot of buzz around Lenny." Cut to pensive Lenny in audience.

(1) Show this thread

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

I've been waiting ALL day for word out of the Supreme Court.
Turned out to be a snoozefest.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

Nothing was said yet but there's a reason Q has always said "military is the only way."
That gives me the impression that SCOTUS won't do the right thing.
Not all those judges are corrupt but majority of them are.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication

i totally agree. we are destined to watch the supreme court fail, unless it will require the military to back them up.

(1) Show this thread

Military is the only way

Trump is my President Then and now! Proud wife and proud mother to veterans. God Bless our military.

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Goal post moved to Thursday