No, this is not normal! This is man-manipulated
Weather! It’s another deep state Hail Mary Pass, knowing they are all but finished terrorizing the innocent people of our country/World!
#FreeHumanity
God Bless the People of Texas!
#TexasStrong
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Also, wear caps. We lose most of our body heat through the top of our heads.

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

I keep bringing up the Galactic intervention because at some point people are going to have to realize that we are not just one global humanity, but one galactic, as well.
What happens here on earth affects the universe's collective as well.

Anyway, the information coming out is that there are two tough battles being fought: one over DC, and the other over Texas. I'm talking interdimensional. Exactly over what and why is unknown, but I'm going to assume these two areas are deeply entrenched pockets of resistance; some nasty beings are not going quietly and are trying to take others (humans) down with them.
That's not happening. The Alliance is hitting them hard and winning.
Don't Mess With Texas, indeed.
Hang in there...👍❤👍

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

Thats 100% correct! President Trump is in Texas, Washington DC for obvious reasons! In 5D and beyond this is the truth. Not many are awakened to thIs yet. True leaders need to lead in 3,4,5D ways! You need to understand how to lead each timeline!
Well done! 🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Penny Shra to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

A Mississippi girl in a Louisiana world...American Patriot thru and thru #WWG1WGA 🌏 Lover of all things American, Music and Qraft Beer

😍Great Tip...thankyou, I am in Louisiana and lost power 2 days ago... I have a tent in my garage as well...

Loves Jesus and everything pure & gentle, kind & good

this is a great idea.