Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

No, this is not normal! This is man-manipulated
Weather! It’s another deep state Hail Mary Pass, knowing they are all but finished terrorizing the innocent people of our country/World!
#FreeHumanity
God Bless the People of Texas!
#TexasStrong
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

I keep bringing up the Galactic intervention because at some point people are going to have to realize that we are not just one global humanity, but one galactic, as well.
What happens here on earth affects the universe's collective as well.

Anyway, the information coming out is that there are two tough battles being fought: one over DC, and the other over Texas. I'm talking interdimensional. Exactly over what and why is unknown, but I'm going to assume these two areas are deeply entrenched pockets of resistance; some nasty beings are not going quietly and are trying to take others (humans) down with them.
That's not happening. The Alliance is hitting them hard and winning.
Don't Mess With Texas, indeed.
Hang in there...👍❤👍

Thats 100% correct! President Trump is in Texas, Washington DC for obvious reasons! In 5D and beyond this is the truth. Not many are awakened to thIs yet. True leaders need to lead in 3,4,5D ways! You need to understand how to lead each timeline!
Well done! 🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

And thank you for understanding.
We humans are becoming multidimensional. It is who we really are; it's what's been hidden from us for eons. We are coming back "online" again, and it can feel pretty disorienting. Please know that what is happening is normal, that we are adjusting to it.

And while things are in flux like this, we're moving in and out of different timelines: also an aspect of multidimensionality. Eventually 3D will go bye-bye permanently.

Do you wake and feel different from one day to the next? Do you look in the mirror one morning and look younger, and then the next day feel old and haggard? Does one day feel magical and smooth and the next day crappy and chaotic? Multiple timelines.
Things are going to feel wonky like this for awhile. Again, all normal and not to get anxious about. Get out in nature and ground yourself, go wash your car, take deep (unmasked!) breaths outside, drink lots of filtered water, rest, sleep, yoga. Things will get better, promise...

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

100% agree

The most important aspect is to know, both the past and future or not real anymore! its the now moment that matters!
All we are is in the now! we become prisoners of our past, and anxious about the future!
Its about the now!

(2) Show this thread

https://youtu.be/jDC3XLyJtFE

ive done videos on this thats my channel