Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

No, this is not normal! This is man-manipulated
Weather! It’s another deep state Hail Mary Pass, knowing they are all but finished terrorizing the innocent people of our country/World!
#FreeHumanity
God Bless the People of Texas!
#TexasStrong
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

I keep bringing up the Galactic intervention because at some point people are going to have to realize that we are not just one global humanity, but one galactic, as well.
What happens here on earth affects the universe's collective as well.

Anyway, the information coming out is that there are two tough battles being fought: one over DC, and the other over Texas. I'm talking interdimensional. Exactly over what and why is unknown, but I'm going to assume these two areas are deeply entrenched pockets of resistance; some nasty beings are not going quietly and are trying to take others (humans) down with them.
That's not happening. The Alliance is hitting them hard and winning.
Don't Mess With Texas, indeed.
Hang in there...👍❤👍

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tom Carr, click on at the bottom under it