Winter doesn't last forever.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Inspiring red-pill music videos set to familiar tunes. YT channel recently nuked. #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier #MusicIsPowerful #MAGA

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

The inspiration behind my handle

It was like spring here........thanks!

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

Tis the season for treason.... disclosure. ;)

The Rain Cant Last Forever...
-Brandon Lee
-The Crow

When do birds sing ??

Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are. No Dms/ not looking to hook up. ♈️sun♌️rising♓️moon♒️Venus

In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication

Late winter to early summer

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

There is a time for everything and its just about to time to bring the pain.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

STRANGE WEATHER WE ARE HAVING THOUGH

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

we hold the line ❄️

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Family is EVERYTHING including Frens!❤️ God Bless America! 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA

Question: We've visited about JFK. No one has asked about RFK, not that I haven't thought about it many, many times. Timing is everything, is there an answer to this question? Is he living?

Perfect Sentiment.
Please Share

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response ReOpenAmerica Now to his Publication

I THINK WE SHOULD STOP PAYING FEDERAL TAXES...... BY OUR CONSTITUTION IT IS ILLEGAL THE ONLY WAY THEY COULD MAKE US PAY IS TURNING OUR COUNTRY INTO A CORPORATION WHICH I HAVE HEARD RUMORS THAT AMERICA THE CORP WENT BANKRUPT AND WE ARE NOW BACK IN OUR ORIGINAL CONSTITUTION THAT WOULD MAKE PRESIDENT TRUMP WHO LEGALLY WON THE ELECTION THE 19TH PRESIDENT FACT I DONT THINK WE SHOULD PAY TAXES AT ALL JUST ABOUT EVERY ONE THAT WE HAVE SENT TO REPRESENT IS HAST DOING THERE JOB OR THEY ARE OWNED BY SOME LOBBYIST OR ANOTHER COUNTRY

(1) Show this thread

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

March 1-8. eyes open

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

🎈

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

seems that Texas is getting something worse than yellow snow

I'm getting the impression, everything Trump said during his rallies & press conferences were of the utmost significance... Last year Trump said he wants the nation "opened up and just raring to go by Easter".

In response Beekie Girl to her Publication

I've been thinking about that quote as well. That was long before I discovered Q - still trying to comprehend the deltas..

(1) Show this thread

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

good because my body doesn't do winter well. im ready for full disclosire and springtime. I know it will a gloriuos Easter, I'm hoping Easter comes early!

I love your posts Ghost!! Winter too shall pass...

The Equinox is March 20. Spring begins then.

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

Needed this right now. I am on the edge. The edge.

thanks, cuz we all cud use the reminder this year! lol

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light! 🕯️❤️🙏 God's Warrior of truth and light!

So true, turn, turn, turn

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light! 🕯️❤️🙏 God's Warrior of truth and light!

No storm lasts forever. ❤️

In response Patriot Wolf to his Publication

In response Patriot Wolf to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Amen!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

God is bringing the JOY in MARCH!
❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Why do you lead us in one direction, and then take a sharp turn toward another? First we are under the impression that we are under military control, then that Trump initiated PEADS, and now that the SC already ruled in Trumps favor? You just make us look crazy when trying to bring others on board. How does that help??

In response Middle Works to his Publication

Disinformation in necessary! Is the Trump Administration supposed to show their hand to the Deep State? Just because you find it inconvenient! THIS is never been about one individual, it's been about God and Country and whatever it takes!

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

No but it is a really LONG season!

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

patience, grasshopper.

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

🙌❤️🙌❤️🙌