Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

This was a VERY interesting thread I came across a couple months ago & screenshot it. What y'all think?👀👀
Slide across & look at all pics

i pray its true

Everyone, isn't SCOTUS supposed to fail for the military to be the only way?

God wins & It may not come in our timing but I'm clasping that mustard seed and holding the line.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Haiti.

i keep reading they fooked but it seems to they still goin strong,still snatchin kids,chem trail galore open borders weather manipulations shutting down power grids. maybe im wrong but it looks like its gonna be up to us the people to put an end to the bullshit

Christian ,Dad ,Husband ,Grandfather and Lover of Truth. Conspiracy theories coming TRUE.

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

I am starting to agree more with you. How can it be a FELONY to impersonate an officer with Prison time and fines ,and not do anything about removing a FAKE President which STOLE an Election? We know about the SCOTUS we Know about the Children. We know about CHYNA and Joe. We know we could not win any DOMION run dogcatcher race right now. I keep hearing the People must be shown. However you want to slice it All the above should have been handled the moment we knew of the Breaking of the Rule of Law.

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I still think it will be tossed to the military. Yes I trust her, BK, NG and CT and that's it. The rest are corrupt.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

stories coming out she is joe bidens daughter that was supossedly dead

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Ties right into my future work post No?

Praying for the best, expecting the worst. Just prepare yourself for either scenerio.

nothing will come of SCOTUS hearing today...

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

I've read some intriguing theories about this woman.....😏

Same here

I heard she's a child of Joe himself............ I have no sauce oher than a Friend told me. I don't believe it. lol then again who knows anything these days.

(4) Show this thread

I hope so. but if SCOTUS doesnt pull through for us im giving up.

Never give up! Theres always been another path to justice!

NO, please it's not time to give up.

No matter how SCOTUS goes today. The Patriots have a plan for it. Either way the Plan still works.

One way may feel easier for us-"get it done with already". Which from where I sit is how I would likely vote. But we just don't know everything "they" know.

A part of the Plan may be the need to also expose that the SC is not functioning either.

Just let go of today meaning anything. And maybe we will have a nice surprise.

Just another Friday, Patriot

WWG1WGA

(2) Show this thread