Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

.{They} Fooked

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

i keep reading they fooked but it seems to they still goin strong,still snatchin kids,chem trail galore open borders weather manipulations shutting down power grids. maybe im wrong but it looks like its gonna be up to us the people to put an end to the bullshit

I am starting to agree more with you. How can it be a FELONY to impersonate an officer with Prison time and fines ,and not do anything about removing a FAKE President which STOLE an Election? We know about the SCOTUS we Know about the Children. We know about CHYNA and Joe. We know we could not win any DOMION run dogcatcher race right now. I keep hearing the People must be shown. However you want to slice it All the above should have been handled the moment we knew of the Breaking of the Rule of Law.

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @bmiddle4 in this post can reply

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

In response Billy Middlebrooks to his Publication

Already!!!! Well put.