The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I wanna know when we can all file a class action law suit against the brainwashing they have done to us all and the misappropriation of our tax dollars to dark projects.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication

"But we have to pass the bill so we can find out what's in it!"#MAGA Pelosi- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uC4bXmcUvw

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

@cuesentme Oh wow is she a piece of work. Why do these less than individuals have power over us? Oh yeah, they can rig elections!

The other one that drove me nuts was H Reid during the big bank bailout. He said "We know what's best for the American people." I was a Rush baby but had been mostly asleep by then for lack of info. That woke me up. I wish I could find physical proof of that one. I go searching every once in a while.

In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Q_Sentme in this post can reply

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

The research that all of US digital soldiers are doing is incredible!