Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

....bout goddamn time....damn hero that boy/young man!lol....

Taking Our Country Back. Love it.
Please Share.

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

@30:40
Julian Assange calculated how many deaths are responsible per each journaLiest for the war.
https://youtu.be/Qnsj9MIInlQ

Thank you for the information. I am thrilled to hear that. Let's see what wonderful things this young man will do in the future.

Because it's Self Defense!

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

Hooooooraayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

I wanna know when we can all file a class action law suit against the brainwashing they have done to us all and the misappropriation of our tax dollars to dark projects.

www.tapintothetruth.com All the links to the missing books of the Bible @stormisuponus posted on Twitter before the Purge & Juan O Savin

In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication

count me in. also what about all the money paid into social security that was never collected by payor. both my mom and grandma never collected theirs.

(5) Show this thread

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Fantastic news!!! 🙏❤️

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

PTL

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

Now he gets to sue their a$&e$.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Now he needs to start the lawsuits!

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Damned well better!

Wrap Around Confirmed.
KRD...
i Hope she Does.

🙏🏼🙌🏼🙏🏼

For God and Country, and the enlightenment and prosperity of humanity ; I still hold the fuckin line.

F**king RIGHT!

Yes!!!!!

Another nice win for us!!

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

Awesome news. Nice to have some GOOD things happening to Patriots for a change. Thank you Lord!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

It's a start. Now to get an acquital on tje criminal charges.

Awesome news!

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Hallelujah💃

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

Hurrah!! Thanks for the Great News! Lin Wood came thru Again!

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Sweet!!!! 🙏

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Lin Wood is about to go wrecking ball. Epic.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

this is 2 for 2 now. i hope that wrecking ball hits a few! 🥺😂

(1) Show this thread