I wanna know when we can all file a class action law suit against the brainwashing they have done to us all and the misappropriation of our tax dollars to dark projects.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Unite in this post can reply

In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication

count me in. also what about all the money paid into social security that was never collected by payor. both my mom and grandma never collected theirs.

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

In response Lyrah Sommerset to her Publication

@lyrahs If my understanding is correct we are about to see some amazing changes! For the better ;)

(1) Show this thread

www.tapintothetruth.com All the links to the missing books of the Bible @stormisuponus posted on Twitter before the Purge & Juan O Savin

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

"But we have to pass the bill so we can find out what's in it!"#MAGA Pelosi- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uC4bXmcUvw

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

@cuesentme Oh wow is she a piece of work. Why do these less than individuals have power over us? Oh yeah, they can rig elections!

(1) Show this thread

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Put me on your notification list when you blast the answer out 😎

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

I just wrote an email to our former Justice Daniel Kelly stating I refuse to contribute any further support for child/sex/drug/human trafficking and other nefarious government/illuminati activities via taxes. I will no longer knowingly or unknowingly be a part of cabal/illuminati/satanic crimes against humanity. I will keep my tax dollars and help my community, my staff, my customers, my neighbors in need and also by providing a safe place for kids to come, play, and BE kids.

In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication

I wish we all could do this at once!

(1) Show this thread