Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Patriots!
Nana has a wake up call for ya this fine 19th!

WE ARE COMING BACK STRONGER!
https://youtu.be/Lzs2oq17xAU
Thank you Brad_Ayers

Mom, LaLa, 2 Bluetick hounds, hunt, fish and live by "The mountains are calling I must go" E. TN

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

This is a little interesting connection I've made and I'm sure others have too. Yesterday evening Patrick Byrne, former CEO of Overstock.com, posted on Telegram that in the next 24-48 hours, God willing, we would all be treated (meaning patriots). Then later in the evening I see Mr. Pool tweeted "Begin" and "Done". Now maybe I'm making something out of nothing but I do hope there is a connection. Tell me what you think

I saw the Done post. I do think that meant something. PB is close to some players but DS is watching everyone closely for a forewarning so I doubt PB would give out a true date. My feelings are both court dates have to be seen through so they can tell the woke all avenues were pursued so I don't see anything happening before the second date.

In response Linda Bluetick to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bookgirlpatriot in this post can reply

Mom, LaLa, 2 Bluetick hounds, hunt, fish and live by "The mountains are calling I must go" E. TN

In response Book Girl to her Publication

Excellent point. I think there is a process to follow. We are all in this together. I don't want to see civil war, I do want to see our country healed. I was once told sometimes in relationships one person has to give much more than the other when that person is struggling. Could it not be the same for our fellow Americans. Or am I dreaming?

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Linda Bluetick to her Publication

The voter fraud is moving through the corrupt civil courts. They have until the 26th to decide. THEN it goes to Military. That is when we will see Justice and not swiftly. It needs to be aired out first, arrests and then new elections for replacements. Notice Trumps new logo for March is SAVE AMERICA. He will most likely run unapposed. My thoughts only.

(1) Show this thread