Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Patriots!
Nana has a wake up call for ya this fine 19th!

WE ARE COMING BACK STRONGER!
https://youtu.be/Lzs2oq17xAU
Thank you Brad_Ayers

This is a little interesting connection I've made and I'm sure others have too. Yesterday evening Patrick Byrne, former CEO of Overstock.com, posted on Telegram that in the next 24-48 hours, God willing, we would all be treated (meaning patriots). Then later in the evening I see Mr. Pool tweeted "Begin" and "Done". Now maybe I'm making something out of nothing but I do hope there is a connection. Tell me what you think

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BigBlueMom2 in this post can reply

Just a blue collar millwright determined to never allow my children to grow up in a communist state. Q loud and Q proud. #WWGOWGA

In response Linda Bluetick to her Publication

George Papa revealing that Durham has already interviewed Joseph Mifsud was the most notable news to me yesterday

I saw the Done post. I do think that meant something. PB is close to some players but DS is watching everyone closely for a forewarning so I doubt PB would give out a true date. My feelings are both court dates have to be seen through so they can tell the woke all avenues were pursued so I don't see anything happening before the second date.

Mom, LaLa, 2 Bluetick hounds, hunt, fish and live by "The mountains are calling I must go" E. TN

In response Book Girl to her Publication

Excellent point. I think there is a process to follow. We are all in this together. I don't want to see civil war, I do want to see our country healed. I was once told sometimes in relationships one person has to give much more than the other when that person is struggling. Could it not be the same for our fellow Americans. Or am I dreaming?

(1) Show this thread

Care about my family, friends and population of this Earth. Don't know much but care about truth, hope and a higher consciousness

Since Patrick had been focused on election fraud, Maybe has to do with SCOTUS today?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana always has hope everyday that the timelines will be triggered by current events, but we will just have to wait to see if 19 is an eventful day. Quite possible any day could be at this point.
The military needs to do their thing, before we loose more ppl than we wake up is just my opionion.
There is a tipping point, and Nana thinks we are dancing all around it!

Mom, LaLa, 2 Bluetick hounds, hunt, fish and live by "The mountains are calling I must go" E. TN

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I agree that action is needed soon. If I understand things, some if not all of Bidens EOs have waiting periods on them. But lives are being lost, people are in great despair and/or harms way. I accept that it's not what timeline we want but what's meant to be. Patience isn't always easy. I am hopeful

(1) Show this thread