Good morning Patriots!
Nana has a wake up call for ya this fine 19th!

WE ARE COMING BACK STRONGER!
https://youtu.be/Lzs2oq17xAU
Thank you Brad_Ayers

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Mom, LaLa, 2 Bluetick hounds, hunt, fish and live by "The mountains are calling I must go" E. TN

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

And does everyone know that Biden called a lid yesterday morning at 8:00 am. Kamala was handling events for the day. I'm interested to see how his schedule goes today. He also canceled the trip to Michigan due to "weather". Did they have a storm yesterday?

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Linda Bluetick to her Publication

we did NOT have a storm yesterday in Western MI
actually roads better than have been in over a week!
I don't think we got any new snow. just saying I am hour & half from Kalamazoo so

Retired 20yrs USAF Special Warfare TACP 1Z371/1C471 and AGE 2A652

James Woods said he'll be off of Twatter for a week too!

(5) Show this thread

Mom, LaLa, 2 Bluetick hounds, hunt, fish and live by "The mountains are calling I must go" E. TN

This is a little interesting connection I've made and I'm sure others have too. Yesterday evening Patrick Byrne, former CEO of Overstock.com, posted on Telegram that in the next 24-48 hours, God willing, we would all be treated (meaning patriots). Then later in the evening I see Mr. Pool tweeted "Begin" and "Done". Now maybe I'm making something out of nothing but I do hope there is a connection. Tell me what you think

I saw the Done post. I do think that meant something. PB is close to some players but DS is watching everyone closely for a forewarning so I doubt PB would give out a true date. My feelings are both court dates have to be seen through so they can tell the woke all avenues were pursued so I don't see anything happening before the second date.

Just a blue collar millwright determined to never allow my children to grow up in a communist state. Q loud and Q proud. #WWGOWGA

George Papa revealing that Durham has already interviewed Joseph Mifsud was the most notable news to me yesterday

(4) Show this thread

https://gofund.me/736e683e

Hi fren! Due to the recent storm I have had severe damage to my home. We currently have no running water because our pipes burst while we were at work. If you could share that link so those that want to help can, my family would really appreciate it. Thank you. God bless ❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Curious Juice to his Publication

Got you hun

(1) Show this thread

Proud to be an American!! I am a skincare consultant & would love to assist you with your skin care issues!

good morning nana!!