Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

Single lady living in a northern state. 3 children grown and gone. Actually happy to be by myself during these Great Awakenings.

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Good, because sometimes my 2¢ worth turns into 10¢ worth, haha

Thank you...

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Native Rights to his Publication

I just stopped by to see your feed again.
Awesome stuff, thank you for fighting.

(1) Show this thread

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. ❤🙏🇺🇸 GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

Was that requested by us woman lol we can sure talk a lot how about 17000? lol jkjk Thank you!! I think that is perfect.

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

Saw that, TANK YOU! 😍

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

thank you❤️

can you fix the issue where it constantly says "x blocked you so you cannot read these posts" in your news feed?

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

You rock. Thank you

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

thanks so much

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

THANK YOU! [YAY!]

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Thank you, wonderful addition.

#wish i could get some help with my Profile!!!

And EDIT post capabilities.
Also on the likes and such, could you enlarge the box to check for deletion. If you don't hit it just right, it opens their pages.

Could we separate the LIKES from Follows and Replies?
It is so difficult to reply or follow, since they get lost in all the likes.

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

Thanks Kobayashi!

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Thanks!

I won't be going back to Twitter...but one feature that I loved...after Tweeting the message it returned you to the the exact position you were in the feed. Even after checking the notifications it always brought you back to where you were. On this site...it brings me back to the top of the news feed and I have to scroll down to where I was....having to reread eveything all over again. Is this something that can be done here?

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

Hat tip and nod + a big fat ty!

Focus on FLU19 (covid) matters full-time on twitcrat with much concern. See my database for 3,400+ links. wego.social/ALLLM2020

Thanks. Can we do an experiment?

Remove the character limit and see what happens. On IG they found that the averag length was 2.5k.

Or make it 100k!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

You are amazing!!! thank you!!!!

Trump Will Always be MY President - Law&Order, GOD & family. We the People - FREEDOM of SPEECH - Truth Seeker - LIGHT - WWG1WGA

QUESTION
Is there a way to keep certain people you follow at the top of the feed? I am missing so much info that I may not see for days. Its hard to remember names. Or is there a way one can add them back to notifications where you can just click on their name .????

Focus on FLU19 (covid) matters full-time on twitcrat with much concern. See my database for 3,400+ links. wego.social/ALLLM2020

One simple way is go to their feeds.

(1) Show this thread

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

thanks!😘

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

WHO DO YOU RECOMMEND BUYING A DOMAIN FROM / HOSTING OUR COMING SITE?

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

can you please go over to WEGO and address the non-functioning Block feature? people are getting pissed. thanks

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Is it just the Block feature or the TG1TGA?

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Im getting pissed over here too!

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Thank you Koba. You're the best!

thank you , sir!

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

You. Are. DA BEST!!!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Thank you for also bringing us copy/paste meme-access!!! Most Ferosh Administrator, whooo!!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Yayyyyyyh!!!!🤩😇