Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Interesting choice of charactors considering. Hillary, Bush, Obama and Hank stood out.

God✝️ Family is everything 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA🇺🇸

😳

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

And THAT'S why all the confessions were taped using analog

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Thoughtful young man who CARES about his tech being
used for Evil.

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

Wow 😱

TED talk is here: https://www.ted.com/talks/supasorn_suwajanakorn_fake_videos_of_real_people_and_how_to_spot_them/transcript

Deepfakes mean that not only photo evidence, but video evidence too, is unreliable. Anything can be faked now. So trust nothing, and question everything.

TED talk is here: https://www.ted.com/talks/supasorn_suwajanakorn_fake_videos_of_real_people_and_how_to_spot_them/transcript

Deepfakes mean that not only photo evidence, but video evidence too, is unreliable. Anything can be faked now. So trust nothing, and question everything.

Thanks!
Who're on his Board of "spotters"? If he's that ⬆️front,
isn't he pleading for HELP KEEPING
this PROMETHIUS harnessed for good?

Using "interviewing Holocaust survivors"
as his opening gambit shows CONSCIOUSNESS of present DICHOTOMIES. Moreover, his face is anxious...

B/f being booted fr. Tw. a cosmetic surgeon pointed out Kamala got a case of the "uglies" (my term) b/f DNC convention

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

interesting that he used ALL deep state actors in his presentation. he knew about Bush & even Hanks. 👀
if he was aware of the real possibility of being misused, why did he release it to begin with? that is like the inventor of the atomic bomb developing a skin care cream afterwards.
learning to spot these will be near impossible. you've shown us several already but it's still a struggle to see what you see.

CA Paramedic•Native/Mex American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 Truth seeker• WWG1WGA•💖our Military •💖LEO’s •🙏🏽Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

😱 Now, if we can have a program that makes a person thinner in their photos 😂 that wouldbe awesome‼️

At the end he says they have ways of discerning FAKE models.
Its called "Reality Defender" & determines accuracy of photo / video on your browser in real time.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

So basically, ANYONE with pictures of themselves on social media, could have a hologram made of them without their permission.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

EXACTLY

(1) Show this thread

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Simple enough. My brother said the other day "I thought you told me Tom Hanks was dead, and i saw him in a new movie"...
People will have a hard time coming to terms with this technology

I lost poor homes and for commercial buildings bring that oh eight crash and the Obama home Savers program did nothing to help I tried my best and ask for help but instead they took it all left me completely broke from working 6 to 7 days a week most of my life investing and building up to try to get ahead, I sacrifice so much to have them taken all the way, like so many others have. We want our properties back!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

This is the Left's PREP for the videos and truth that is going to gush out about Obama.They are preparing their followers not to believe what is going to be coming out. But I'll bet the military will not share it this way.

Note the selection of facial "models" used

Up is Down
Discernment Necessary
Things may not be What you see.

Wife, Mother, Patriot - wake since March 2020 - still learning!

😡Scary as hell, but then most of us here know its been going on.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

Whoa. Even being familiar with CGI/GANS technology, I continue to be astounded by the manipulative applications that it can be used for.

😊Fascinating post, Ghost. Thank you. Say, when do you sleep?

i thought I read the white hats have technology to tell if pic/videos are real?

😲

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

THIS IS SO DANGEROUS! WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A ROGUE GROUP USES A DEEP FAKE ON A FOREIGN NATION TO DECLARE OR WARN OF AN IMMINENT NUCLEAR STRIKE?!

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Need be some type of verification process. maybe get away from digital and go back to analog

(1) Show this thread

Very interesting. Like to know more about the voice technologies.