Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Could someone please explain Mr Pool's significance?

In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication

I believe that Q mentions him.

Oooh...I'd love to see that drop. Hmmmm.....Pool....water....watch the water. Am I stretching too far?🤔

In response Deanna Gelke to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MrsNursebot17 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

That laser thingy is pretty freaking cool

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Thanks!!!!

(2) Show this thread
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication

I dunno, but I don't think n feel so, in fact it is a new n fresh theory anongst all the other watch the water ones, n if we have learned anything its that everything is multi layered n purposed, so what you are saying makes obvious sense in the natural progression on the ~for lack of better ~ "unraveling things" as it were. Who knows, Pools stuff put up against all other ~ watch the water stuff could totally turn something up or even solidify more pieces of the whole. Think Fractals when viewing all this ~ each layer or shape makes up the whole fractal i.e. pool w/all other watch the 💧

In response Raquel Rayne to his Publication

Yep. SO many layers/ meanings.

(1) Show this thread