Only people mentioned by @MrsNursebot17 in this post can reply

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication

his posts suggest he is a time traveler. as do some of Qs.

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

In response Ted Guertin to his Publication

Thank you. I've suspected there is a time travel aspect to Q. Project Looking Glass. The Yellow Book aka Orion cube. Dr Dan Burisch tells his account with these things. Very compelling.

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to know Jesus Christ CEO of Cadence Designs1776 Wife to the handsome Navy Submariner Mother to an amazing toddler ❤️POTUS 45/19

Yeah good luck getting and answer lol I've been asking for awhile now. Still have zero clue, also they do they same to someone named browning on Twitter. I'm sure we will find out soon, I'm just enjoying watching what happens and to see who's really who.

I believe that Q mentions him.

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

In response Deanna Gelke to his Publication

Oooh...I'd love to see that drop. Hmmmm.....Pool....water....watch the water. Am I stretching too far?🤔

(1) Show this thread