Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

The moment you see the Father of Jesus Christ flip the Switch

to Day is the 49th Day
Princess "Di".... My God Daughter .... They Seem to have over the Fathers head as a Carrot on a stick... i Am

God bless the USA. Love our country, our vibes & honored to be on the battlefield & connecting with all of you. Experience of a lifetime!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

32 minutes

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ PatriotπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump πŸ’œ

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

17 minutes between his posts‼️

(2) Show this thread

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

Could someone please explain Mr Pool's significance?

Grateful to know Jesus Christ CEO of Cadence Designs1776 Wife to the handsome Navy Submariner Mother to an amazing toddler ❀️POTUS 45/19

In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication

Yeah good luck getting and answer lol I've been asking for awhile now. Still have zero clue, also they do they same to someone named browning on Twitter. I'm sure we will find out soon, I'm just enjoying watching what happens and to see who's really who.

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication

his posts suggest he is a time traveler. as do some of Qs.

(3) Show this thread

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

WHY can't I see this on Mr Pools Twitter feed?

Former Air Force Cyber officer. Combat tours: Bosnia, Iraq, Afghanistan. Information & Influence Operations.

In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication

He only leave the posts up for a short time and then removes them. Certain people like@kimrunner keep watch so they can catch his updates.

In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication

because he tweets & deletes. If you have notifications set for him & you catch it in time you can screen grab it

(2) Show this thread

Hi Kim, could you share the importance of this Mr. Pool?

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsiderβœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨

γ“γ‚Œγ‚‚ι’η™½γ„!!!πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

In addition to the time being 10 20 = 30
Done in the 30
The date = 2021

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

His profile message, crude but used paint program to see the message

#Patriot #WWG1WGA #Anon #MAGA #Trump train #Trust the plan

I like it, but what exactly is done? What happened?

best thing I've seen all day! 😍

the time 10:20.. 10+20=30

done in 30

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

πŸ‘€πŸ™Œ

Done in 30 πŸ™

Wary of this place. People don’t like to be asked questions lol.

who is that? not familiar with his account

FOOOOOK Yeah