#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Texans, how are you all holding up?
Do you have what you need? Anything Patriots can do to help?

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Holding the line sir. So many without power or water. Lots of unprepared people in lines around the block for essencials. Fortunatly, we live near the power plant and have only lost water for the last 24 hrs. I have been prepped for the darkness since last March, so we are fine. Most others in our community are fooked.. No joke. Looking at that line thinking these are the people who will be coming for our shit when a real outage hits... Pray for Texas!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication

You are CORRECT to be concerned & right that these who don't prepare will be the ones desperate & looting from others.

Lock & load, keep your loved ones close & stay frosty!

Praying 24/7 for all in my home state!

that picture reminds me of White Squall. Wow what a move. Q people say watch it and i did and it makes everything fit!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @juliebjoe864 in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Julie Barnes to her Publication

If you haven't seen it yet, rewatch the Godfather trilogy.

Then watch "The Sum of All Fears."

I'm getting ready for those Trump cards!

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

is Soros Godfatjer 3 in all this? is Alice a computer? a person? who is Alice? Who or what is Wonderland? are these codemamrs for operations?

(1) Show this thread