Texans, how are you all holding up?
Do you have what you need? Anything Patriots can do to help?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Patriot, Father, Anti-Hero, Anon, digital Soldier, Veteran of the Great Meme War, and servant of the One True God.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Frogs love the cold VK. I may have had to build a makeshift igloo around my house to keep the hear in but that's a story for another day.

Ameri-Tex Plumbing
817X538X6036
We service most of the west half of DFW

True Texas Patriot Holding the Light and the Line. Twit Refugee

copper pipes, fittings, plumber materia supply is hammed. +5 days for guys to get material to help the Patriots.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Keep Praying. We want our Almighty and Glorious God to heal our land, country and world and make us God fearing again.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

WEED FAM

Im out of weed and its hard

thank U for asking this is living hell

come back to twit Pops plz

Love U

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

After 80 hours with NO power or water it is finally back on, and by the grace of God we survived. Thank you, Jesus for protecting us and all of the front line workers (lineman, electricians, water and road crews) that worked tirelessly in the harsh elements for us. Prayers continue for those who are still enduring this absolute nightmare.

Patriot - 100% Trump supporter. Nothing can stop what is happening. God is in control.

It's some crazy BS what's going on right now. I dont live in Texas but I'm close enough to feel the BS that these electrical companies are doing to people. Then when its all over our electric bill will be so high no one will be able to pay them. Bad enough we are still paying high electricity bills from the 2 hurricanes we had on top of trying to get our houses put back together.

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Thanks VK. 🇺🇲 We might need a Texas Aid concert! My work has been closed for the last 4 days like many others I'm sure. Boil water notices so restaurants that were open are now closed with no water. I work for a car dealership in Baytown so if the plants aren't up and running we'll have no business to open back up to. But we have our health and great neighbors looking out for each other! Praying God gets us what we need and keeps us safe.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Praying for all of you. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to help. 🙏

Thanks,but I have become a Warrior!🤠🤠🤠

I definatly learned I need to up my prepper game. I was prepared for pretty much anything but a crazy Texas winter freeze. Luckily, my parents live next door and had propane heaters to keep my 5 year old and I warm. Still no water but praying for no busted pipes

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Stay Safe and Warm! ♥️

I'm in the 'Sip, so just let me know. We got you.

Electricity finally came on today after having 10 min spurts since Sunday night. Also, its starting to warm up, thank goodness. A few days ago it was really tough.

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

Please follow me again Vincent

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Power went out early Sun. We had bought a little 110 generator a few years back for hurricanes to keep fridge & freezer cold-can't power whole house w/it but hubby was able to heat the house for a bit & then the pool equip, alternating. Plenty of food & water prepped over the years. Hubby got my sis & kids before ice got bad, they had no power/heat (

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

We have NEVER had snow stick to the ground this long in my area! My middle "kid" made a snowgirl and snowdog. It was too cold for me the day she made it but amazingly it last several days so I was able to get a pic. after it warmed up a bit. "Do you wanna build a snowman...."

(1) Show this thread

We had rolling power for the last 2 days. Thank God it is on today. I'm in Montgomery Co.

The Texas girl was prepared for anything since March 2020, I warned everbody to be prepared....nobody listened and their struggle is real. Lets fire up those Tesla towers we have in this great state! Prayers for Texas citizen that are suffering🙏

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Susie Q Starseed to her Publication

I warned prople about the Covid lockdown in Jan 2020... nobody listened.

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I just pray everyone has adequate food and water to go with their shelter!

🇺🇸 Iraqi Freedom Combat Veteran. I love my country and President Trump. #MAGA #COMMONSENSEMATTERS

S.E. Texas has power & most have water with boil notice. We are running out of gas & diesel though. Our plants are shut down & we are concerned about our sewage pumps running out of diesel.

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

Prayers! I know that we have them. We can feel them! You know what we have not had in Texas during all of this craziness? Looting!#TexasStrong So many neighbors are looking out for each other.

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response Jessica Turner to her Publication

Funny you bring that up. I loaded up and left the gun above my head on the bed all night. Just in case. 🙂 Back in the drawer today.

(1) Show this thread

This Texas Girl Needs Prayers for family that is hanging on by a thread.
Believing God. PRAYERS NECESSARY!!!!

THANK YOU FAM A LAM

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication

Praying. 🕊❤️🌟🙏🏻(((HUG)))

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication

praying. how are they doing?

(4) Show this thread

We have power but no cable internet. AT&T has given everyone unlimited data for the time being so here I am using my hotspot.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Prayer really helps.

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Prayer won't unburst your water mains.

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Praying!

(2) Show this thread

100% America & God Loving Patriot. Booted [x3] from Twatter. Truth is Paramount. Not Stopping! #GodWins #FightLikeAFlynn 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

After 3 days of camping out in the living room around the fireplace, burning wood we had to scavange to find- we have electricity!!! 🔥🙏🏻 House got as low as 40* at the lowest. Thankfully we had food & each other.

*Lesson learned- 1 day of extra firewood ISN'T enough to be considered an 'emergency reserve'- will be Firewood stacking TEXAS STYLE going forward!👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

#GodBlessTexas 🙏🏻

In response Vanessa L1776 to her Publication

I am so thankful you have power!

(1) Show this thread

Prayers for Texans from (also cold) Finland 🙏🙏🙏

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

No, they need heat, food, water. Their energy bills are going up 3200%. How will people be able to afford that? They won't!!! The stores are empty. Many don't have running water. This BS "you have to show the people" doesn't cut it anymore. You don't punish people for the crimes of those in power. And that's what we're seeing. Americans are being punished to cover the crimes of the elite. It's disgusting.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Made In America to her Publication

The only saving grace here is knowing it's a very strong possibility that something was released that needed to be killed, thus the freezing temps.

In response Made In America to her Publication

That energy bill going up better be misinformation! I signed a contract!

(2) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Media/Power Companies/ and politicians to TELL THE TRUTH!!!

I have cousins in Canada.
Canada is SENDING US POWER! - No one in TX has heard that detail.
Other states are probably also sendnig power to our grid.
This is a political STUNT!

WHY?

Meltage starts tomorrow.
Pipes are bursting so there will be water shortages. ;0(.
Many homes damaged.
Emergency (FEMA) measures in effect.

This is a GOP state - with a lot of people not looking too deep.
With no power access to info is poor - so good info.

Believer in God & Jesus, Wife & Mom, Patriot, Catholic & Optimist. WWG1WGA ❤️ President Trump

I'm not in TX but in the Midwest. Tues morning had -22 degrees (not including windchill), this morning a balmy 14 degrees. By Monday a heat wave to 40! I didn't have a power outage but family did. They started with lower income and older homes which doesn't make sense to me. They should have done places that were not open, not people's homes. These are crazy times for sure!

⭐️TEXAS Made⭐️God Family Country 2A•Proud Patriot•TRUMP is my President•Give me Liberty or Give me Death•HOLDING THE DAMN LINE•🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸🐸

I'm in Pasadena, suburb of H-town, and our power finally came back on at 8PM last night. hoping it will stay on this time as they have on on rolling blackouts for hours at a time. Im so angry at this situation and know this was a cordinated attack by ERCOT and the Gov. I read yesterday that ERCOT sold off our xtra bkup grid power to the North and doesn't want to buy it back at a premimum price bc they would loose money. They operate as a 501c4 and anytime a non-profit is tied to the Gov. you know its corrupt. I hope they are held responsible for the all the sick / deaths who were affected.🤬

In response Ashley Brew to her Publication

Hi there neighbor! I'm right next you in Deer Park. Glad you got your power back. Ours came back on yesterday morning. This whole rolling black outs and not having enough energy and the turbines were frozen is such BS. My parents aren't in the best health and lost power. Thankfully my brother was able to get to them but shortly after he did he lost power. I feel especially bad for the elderly and the children. Message me if you need anything.

In response Ashley Brew to her Publication

Follow me, I'm in Nassau Bay. In case you need something. 🙂🇺🇲

(2) Show this thread