Only followers of (@SANTINO) can respond to this publication

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

im a honorary member of the Fl Sheriffs Association for 5 years and still building. I conceal carry just about everywhere i go. To get out of my truck and defend LEO's is not something id think twice about. if that doesnt answer your question, i dont know what will. WWG1WGA

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Yes, indeed.

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

YES!!!!!!!!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Yes, I support law enforcement. Hopefully soon it will enforce 1776.... The world is changing Q uickly.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

YES Yes Yes!

ABSOLUTELY!

In it for the fight. Canadian patriot wishing the real president was my president.

YES!!

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

YES

YES!!!

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Yes..ABSOLUTELY

Jesus Follower, husband, and Patriot. John 3:16-17. Romans 8:38-39.

I'd be lousy at my job if I didn't support them.#ThinGoldLine

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

God Fearing, Family Loving, ready for all the Sadistic, Pedophiles, and traders to die!!! #wwg1wga #operationoverwatch

Yes a thousand times yes!!!