Holy Fook! Must read! ⤵️
Prepare for a major APL increase.
https://t.me/WeTheMedia/9109

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

It's not easy for me to share this information, when I have been preaching & showing people, that isn't even the REAL biden...... So who exactly is allowing this to happen? Soro's dead. but his money still in play. Biden dead but...... his money is still in play and ties to the dark side and they want to kill the people? I realize you have to show the people, and not just tel them.....but who is "really" doing it?

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

Having been without power or water for 80 hours and learning this, and that Greg Abbott has been selling our state of Texas out to China for years, I can tell you my pissed level is off the fooking charts.

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

In response Just Me... to her Publication

Check the map of unsealed indictments.

Texas is second behind California in number.

They are so corrupt, the ability to salvage anyone in political, academic, religious, or tech leadership is impossible.

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

In response Just Me... to her Publication

I thought whenever it was state property the sale has to be advertised in the papers, and then there are public meetings held and a vote taken to sell.

(11) Show this thread

Now we know why he kept saying it was going to be a dark winter, he jnew it all along! If China has months of time left to f with us, I think I need to resupplyand stock back up

Things I love and defend without pause: Family, God, America, Trump, Kennedy, Truth, Loyalty, Honesty * Proudly kicked off Twitter 4 X

how far will we go letting these things happen before military steps in???

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Yepper.

Biden the Sock Puppet president is such a weasel.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Its time physically remove Biden and every elected and appointed criminal who hss ties to him. We dont have long. I trust the plan but ee are part of it.

Thanks for sharing

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Hes not the President. He just plays one on TV.

(1) Show this thread

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

! Get your lawsuits ready!

Notice the timeline.

Electric Panda - China-linked ‘Electric Panda’ hackers seek U.S. targets...

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/16/china-electric-panda-hackers-seek-us-targets-191220?&web_view=true

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication

This is WAR!

Why can't they pay attention to their own country?

The 3 Gorges Dam now is showing huge cracks & will go at any time, killing millions of Chinese.

But NOOooo... the CCP would rather fuck with America!

(1) Show this thread

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

all i can say is wow great research. im pissed everyone should get pissed those are our brothers and sisters my heart is hurting right now

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

That's insane.

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

There are no coincidences.

That's a doozy of epic proportions 👀 Holy wow

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts