Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Holy Fook! Must read! ⤵️
Prepare for a major APL increase.
https://t.me/WeTheMedia/9109

Having been without power or water for 80 hours and learning this, and that Greg Abbott has been selling our state of Texas out to China for years, I can tell you my pissed level is off the fooking charts.

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tnsfno20 in this post can reply

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

In response Just Me... to her Publication

I thought whenever it was state property the sale has to be advertised in the papers, and then there are public meetings held and a vote taken to sell.

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

Check the map of unsealed indictments.

Texas is second behind California in number.

They are so corrupt, the ability to salvage anyone in political, academic, religious, or tech leadership is impossible.

Follower of Jesus, Retired teacher, Trump supporter, Grandmother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Peacemaker No DMs.

Our governor is deepstate & is in deep💩!

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you Texans.Praying that things will get better soon.🙏🏼

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

Yep I'm disappointed in him too....and before him Perry....pushing that HPV vac on girls then finding out that he had ties to a "friend" in the vac company....and the Trans-Texas Corridor highway and we discovered a lot of things about that with foreign countries then they built toll 130....Texans are tired of politicians!!!! Especially right now!!!

AKA Poppy Clark. I love America and Patriots 🇺🇸

Definitely should be pissed we all nned to take it and make it into action 🙏

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

🙏❤️

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT

CA Paramedic•Native/Mex American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 Truth seeker• WWG1WGA•💖our Military •💖LEO’s •🙏🏽Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

I'm sorry that you & our fellow Americans are suffering in Texas. Sending prays and a warm hug your way. 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

CA Paramedic•Native/Mex American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 Truth seeker• WWG1WGA•💖our Military •💖LEO’s •🙏🏽Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

In response Zen Medic (Gabriella) to her Publication

* prayers

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

As it should be!!! I am so sorry you went through that! That is just awful!!! I saw your post about it too! We had a 4 day power outage in CA during fire season in 2019 & I'm on a well & had no water, so I understand what that's like. PG&E is owned by Rothchilds. We have been fooked over for far too long! Enough is enough!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts