Tomorrow, 2.19 - Fryday, is exactly 30 days post 1.20 faux inauguration day...

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

🤔👏👏

Do we know what time the court hearings are tomorrow?

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

720 = 7 + 2+ 0 = 9
43,200 = 4 + 3 + 2 + 0 + 0 = 9
2,592.000 = 2 + 5 + 9 + 2 + 0 + 0 + 0 = 9
9 + 9 + 9 = 27
2+7 = 9

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

😎Fryday 5:05pm in New Zealand timezone now

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

and March 4 is 40 days and 40 nights since fake inauguration. 😉

This is literally down to the last second haha. love it.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Squareroot of 2,592,000 = 1610

Done in 30 . 😎🇺🇸🦅
GAME OVER for [THEM] tomorrow!!!

Thank you Kim and Georgia patriot for your extraordinary talents with numbers!

Proud mother of my daughter Ohio National Guard Security Forces!! God Bless the world!!! Live love life

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Jules Vasquez to her Publication

What a Shumy!

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Jules Vasquez to her Publication

Holy [S*+-*+/!!!! chumann]

Good times for sure!!!!!!

(3) Show this thread

Just your average lady, American Patriot, sometimes quiet, and sometimes I can cuss like a sailor, But I love my family and country♥️🇺🇸♥️

Dont the SCOTUS hear the evidence of voter fraud tomorrow? 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

In response Darla Sanders to her Publication

Yes, for PA, MI and GA to see if we go forward. 🙂

(1) Show this thread

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

バイデン 0!!!😁

It is a really good time to be alive, chosen ones- made possible by our God guided warriors 😇 Love wins. God wins 🇺🇸🌎🕊

⏰, ⏰, ⏰, . . . .⌛️

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Praying for great things- even those we do not see! The amount of progress behind the scenes for many years is beyond imagination! Praying all patriots will consider the cost of those truly in the fight! This is not about our time, its about Gid's time. Time to pray!!!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

*God's time

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

PRAYING!!!!!🙏👊🇺🇸

Oh that's Juicy!!!

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

lol...one of my favorite songs!

(1) Show this thread

#Patriot, #Truhtseeker, #DigitalWarrior, MAGA, #WWG1WGA, #Godwins. The best is yet to come. The great awakening. Hold the line.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

ChYYnaJoe literally makes me puke.

So it would mean something will happen at 12 oclcok? man i hope so.

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

😎

The dates keep coming and going by. I am optomistic, but...

Just here to learn things not do individual chats

In response William Filer to his Publication

I think we are all waiting for a lot to happen. Dates I think is what is throwing us off. However not seeing anything brings doubt. I know there is a lot going on that we have NO clue of but I for one would LOVE to be able to see more stuff. The longer JB and KH is in worries me and the nay sayers saying they dont know how Trump will get back in. I know I serve an awesome God that one flick of the fingers can fix all of this. I know its meant to wake a lot up which I think it has. Listening to my coworkers on a zoom call today well........ many are fast asleep still

(1) Show this thread