My 18 year (divorce) oldest daughter is brainwashed. She wants to take vaccine. I cannot give her link to anonup as it says anon. She believes fact checkers are real.

DOES ANYBODY HAVE ARTICLES AND VIDEOS that are good to try to get her to reconsider? The ones that are middle stream are needed as she will not believe the ones that are far right or too strong if you know what I mean.

Please help me. I pray I can stop her.

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

Patriot RN. Small account on twitter was purged. ๐Ÿธโค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ was Sugarmag64. Me and my dog in Michiganistan. MAGA ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฐ#SaveOurChildren

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Dr Simone Gold video. Go to Americas Frontline Doctors dot com

Texas Patriot mom who loves researching for truths. I love Jesus! I also love and support President Trump. WWG1WGA #SaveAmerica ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

from a Telegram account I saw today:

The vaccines they are now trying to inject into everybody on Earth are using CRISPR gene-editing technology to alter peopleโ€™s DNA, forever altering the Genetic Blueprint. They are knowingly pushing harmful RNA Covid, DNA changing, transhumanism vaccines. There will be alterations in the human DNA and RNA genomes, due to mRNA substances contained within covid-19 vaccines, which will lead to teratogenesis and destruction of the nervous system of those individuals that will choose to be vaccinated. You must warn the citizens of the USA and those of other co

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Tell her I'm ED and an ICU RN. I wont EVER let my family nor myself get the vaccine. why do we need a vaccine for something with a 99.997% survival rate?

Tell her to look up Bell's Palsy.

Look up ICAN and recent win in court CDC has no placebo studies. Check out other articles too.

watch this and decide if its soft enough. Fauci is outed in it so may not be a good start for her but it is a researcher being interviewed. https://plandemicvideo.com/

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

Look up Karl Denninger at marketicker.org. He had a number of articles in the last week about vaccines. Dr. Simone Gold as been warning of young women who are pregnant or hope to be not taking the vaccines. May cause sterility.

A complete understanding of the subject of mRNA Gene Therapy is enough to deter most people from using it "Experimentally", as we are in the case of these Emergency Use "Vaccines".

This is a new experimental treatment, that has never been approved for testing on this scale. All of the normal "Side Effects and Precautions" listed on todays Vaccine insert, and medications, we are finding out right now, with the General Population. All of these mRNA Injections, produced by various manufacturers, could cause 100% death over a 1 year period. We don't know yet.

Freedom is not Free. You must and Always protect what is Yours. Fight for America and Fight for Your Freedom. America First.

I realized that my parents leaned left. My older brother also told my paretns that , if they wanted to continue seeing their grandkids, then they needed to be vaccinated.

I strongly disapprove of that, but i cannot make decisions for them but for myself.

My father took the vaccine the other day. He seems to be doing fine...it's been days and he just called me and still seems to be fine..

You can't stop people nor even your family. I just think, you can only control your own decision and hope for the best for others.

In response john park to his Publication

She is willing to look at more information. Of course I told her it is her decision. She is adult. I am not like that

In response john park to his Publication

It's sad your brother is demanding your parents to get the vaccine. My son in law sister is doing the same thing to her family. I'm thankful my daughter will not be getting the vaccine. I also told her if she pulled something like that that I would not get the vaccine. Prayers to your family.

(2) Show this thread

WORLDWIDE - Love is only truly Unconditional

My first thought was Robert Kennedy Jr and Children's Health Defense.

Also, last year I found an article on this site below with like, hundreds of references. Sorry I can not find that article just yet... but here is a link to a search from that site which should help
https://www.greenmedinfo.com/research-dashboard/articles?title=Vaccine&body=&items_per_page=10

Journalist. Mom to a vaccine-injured son. Waking up. Learning. Holding the light. Grateful for the truth-tellers.

Such a hard situation as a parent. Check out RFK Jr.'s Children's Health Defense, Dr. Larry Palevsky, Dr. Christiane Northrup, Dr. Joseph Mercola, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny. Sending good juju...

#WWG1WGA #IFBAP โš Twitmo inmate: https://mobile.twitter.com/Oosterbaken https://parler.com/profile/Oosterbaken/posts Telegram: @D89Mar

thank you

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

Dr. Joseph Mercola www.mercola.com Many great articles on this current "vaccine" and others. Always posts references with links so that is good for your daughter!

Also, NVIC www.nvic.org National Vaccine Information Center

Robert Kennedy, Jr https://childrenshealthdefense.org

You dont have to convince her -- she can read the data for herself!

๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒŽLove and light!

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

Check out the website for the"vaccine." I think it's states some pretty clear information.