My 18 year (divorce) oldest daughter is brainwashed. She wants to take vaccine. I cannot give her link to anonup as it says anon. She believes fact checkers are real.

DOES ANYBODY HAVE ARTICLES AND VIDEOS that are good to try to get her to reconsider? The ones that are middle stream are needed as she will not believe the ones that are far right or too strong if you know what I mean.

Please help me. I pray I can stop her.

from a Telegram account I saw today:

The vaccines they are now trying to inject into everybody on Earth are using CRISPR gene-editing technology to alter people’s DNA, forever altering the Genetic Blueprint. They are knowingly pushing harmful RNA Covid, DNA changing, transhumanism vaccines. There will be alterations in the human DNA and RNA genomes, due to mRNA substances contained within covid-19 vaccines, which will lead to teratogenesis and destruction of the nervous system of those individuals that will choose to be vaccinated. You must warn the citizens of the USA and those of other co

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SeQuentialThinker in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sequential Thinker, click on at the bottom under it