My 18 year (divorce) oldest daughter is brainwashed. She wants to take vaccine. I cannot give her link to anonup as it says anon. She believes fact checkers are real.

DOES ANYBODY HAVE ARTICLES AND VIDEOS that are good to try to get her to reconsider? The ones that are middle stream are needed as she will not believe the ones that are far right or too strong if you know what I mean.

Please help me. I pray I can stop her.

Freedom is not Free. You must and Always protect what is Yours. Fight for America and Fight for Your Freedom. America First.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

I realized that my parents leaned left. My older brother also told my paretns that , if they wanted to continue seeing their grandkids, then they needed to be vaccinated.

I strongly disapprove of that, but i cannot make decisions for them but for myself.

My father took the vaccine the other day. He seems to be doing fine...it's been days and he just called me and still seems to be fine..

You can't stop people nor even your family. I just think, you can only control your own decision and hope for the best for others.

It's sad your brother is demanding your parents to get the vaccine. My son in law sister is doing the same thing to her family. I'm thankful my daughter will not be getting the vaccine. I also told her if she pulled something like that that I would not get the vaccine. Prayers to your family.

In response john park to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mimicrew4 in this post can reply

Freedom is not Free. You must and Always protect what is Yours. Fight for America and Fight for Your Freedom. America First.

In response Mimi Crew4 to her Publication

Agree with you. My parents were never the type to be vaccinated. But because of the confusion of false information...it is what it is.

I am very upset with my brother for forcing my parents to get vaccinated if they wanted to see their grandkids...

but it is what it is...i cant make decisons for them...

i don't believe healthy should be tested nor vaccinated. this notion isn't shared with my immediate family and that is okay with me.