Joe Biden is still dead folks. That was true yesterday, today, and will also be true tomorrow.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Joe Biden's not this grandma's President!!!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Call me clueless, but I just don't get the advantage of Biden being dead. Don't we need the people to see his deeds in real time? Having him dead has no plus side to me.

Still dont TRUST the man.

Patriot🇺🇸 Love dogs🐕 MAGA🇺🇸

Ghost you are an inspiration

I read somewhere that Barr was the one that pulled the trigger on Biden.

In response Kpetty Photo to her Publication

Wouldn't surprise me since the white hats have been postioning him to be close to Joe Biden. Now would the old man with no name do that. Barr did authorize firing squad as punishment for the 200,000 sealed indiments. Not by his will, I say not. Camp David might have been more then we realized.

(1) Show this thread

Love seeing Bill Barr playing the bagpipes, but missing the connection. Does this mean we might be hearing something from the DOJ?🧐

In response Mary Jo Rayle to her Publication

I believe (I'm only a smiggin Irish so take this with a grain of salt.) that the tune being played for both graduating from one statues to another or the passing on of life. I also know that those involved with real Potus always like to have triple meanings to everything so something worth thinking about.

(1) Show this thread

😎

I believe one of the Biden Doubles is a Clone.

Same goes for Pelosi.

All part of the movie.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

THATS KEWL

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

MAN, what a tough crowd over at Gab. I post a comment with a source, and someone replies, "What's your source?" (I just posted it). Someone else replies to one of my posts saying, "Time for you to take charge and wake others up" (That's what I'm doing genius, how about helping out. He didn't like that and cursed me).
Then there's the Biden is NOT dead contingent even when you show them...

So why does the acting continue? People are hurting, and if Biden is dead, he sure isn't to be blamed. And the same goes for the rest who supposedly are dead or vacating in GITMO. They can't be blamed for what their 'clones' are doing right now. So they aren't being exposed, if it's actually not them who are doing this shit. Nope, something isn't right with that theory.

In response Erik Westre to his Publication

relax dude , trust ezra, keep learning, digging

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Erik Westre to his Publication

Very astute questions.
Reality is somewhere hidden from us, & I don't like it.

(4) Show this thread

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

Is that Huber, third from the right on stage??

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Yes because Bidan is Biden.

I've seen this video but I dont understand what it is or what it signifies with respect to Biden? please explain!

In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication

The one and only B2 Bomber variant that plays the Scottish bagpipe. B2-B?

(1) Show this thread

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

Proof that AG Barr is an entertaining bag of wind!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Is that why the military gun salute at Arlington was for a dead dignitary or was that for the fact that DC is under foreign control?

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response Pat riot to his Publication

I am very put off that We the People did not see the execution IF IT HAPPENED.

(1) Show this thread

Can't tell anyone! Hell when i tell people the militaries in charge, why do you think DC's on lock up still, talk about the US Corporation being dead, etc. it's like wasting breath.

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

Agreed. It makes one realize/wonder how important the military "crime fighting" operation must be if they have to sacrifice so much genuine public awareness in order to catch criminals.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

It's not wasting breath, it's GIVING LIFE. Some plant the seed, some water, but GOD give the increase in faith, wisdom, and TRUTH. You are well in doing well, keep going. Lastly, the perspective of Bongino, "When you're telling people truth online, and getting nowhere with them, don't worry ~ it's all the people reading the conversation who are yet afraid to join the conversation, keep reaching those people." (My words, his principle.) Godspeed our efforts and HIS Truth!

(2) Show this thread

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

Looks like we're backing into nationwide signature verification here.

Watch California!

Many are playing roles, actors will act and play their parts.

Many, lower levels, made deals.

Actors and deals are useful, even necessary.

Puppets for the Whitehats.

Right on, GE 👍 President Trump agrees with you! 🦅

👇 👇 👇

9-12-20@POTUS' Reno Rally, President Trump said, "Sleepy Joe Biden surrendered... Joe is shot. Let's face it. He is shot."

9-19-20@POTUS' Fayetteville, North Carolina rally, President Trump said, "Joe is dead."

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

testing here..wow that loaded fast

diff version of it

In response rednecker fetz to his Publication

did it work? haha

(1) Show this thread

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

Was that the sayonara date, June 26, 2019?
Feels like we've had a lot of editions since the original.

Vice President Biden at RTCA Dinner 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNyMu2xuAMI

(images: Marzlovesfreedom.com)

In response Field of Light to his Publication

Hence the real Joe Biden. 👆

(1) Show this thread

Dead politically, or physically dead? I would prefer to not have Kamala take over...by the way, where is she? Is it just me, or has she been MIA for a bit?

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

Sorry@ghostezra - - just couldn't help myself ...

Was this the celebration ceremony?

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

I like Barr and hope he is a good guy.

Patriot party member; MAGA; realist; common sense; Dark to Light its going to be glorious

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

like firing squad dead
only one bullet is real, but it does the trick

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

How epic is this moment

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

How epic is this moment

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

Looks like dead people are allowing an awful lot of damage and suffering to happen. Maybe he's working from that fiery abyss!??

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Barr=Badassery!!🙌🙏🇺🇸