From Telegram
Get this out please ASAP. “TEXAS

Something is not sitting right with me with Texas and it’s not just the weather.

I mean it really bothers me these millions of Texas families are suffering.

I couldn’t sleep actually...

So I woke up this morning, made coffee and got to researching.

I started pulling Biden’s EO’s this morning and I found something buried in the Keystone Piepline EO..... way towards the end of the doc.

It turns out that the same day Biden shut down the Keystone Pipeline, he also lifted the security on our power grid for 90 days (Trump’s EO t

Only people mentioned by @eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

"The greater our knowledge increases the more our ignorance unfolds." - John F. Kennedy

In response Made In America to her Publication

How do you explain that all summer long we have record heat and A/C running full blast for days on end and the power grid can handle that but can't handle a 3 or 4 day winter storm. Something is not right and people need to wake up, Gov Abbott needs to demand answers. Also the fact the the damage to TX could be as high as the dollar amount caused by Hurricane Katrina 3 1/2 years ago which was the worst disaster ever tells me also something is way wrong here.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Jana Teis to her Publication

Of course something is very wrong. They went to a lot of work to get Trump out of office so the USA could be taken over. Trump said he was the only thing standing between us and "them". They planned all this well in advance.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Jana Teis to her Publication

Don't look to Abbott to demand answers. He's the problem. There's some slim shady stuff going on with him. He's trying to play both sides right now. With the people he's playing with, the only ones that will lose are Texans.

(2) Show this thread

Blame FERC - not ERCOT in reality. Also Obamas murder of coal generation. At this time everything is bid for with the way deregulation was written (California started the way it was written). All generation MUSt be bid on, and meet a certain price point. Where ERCOT may have failed is wher all power companies will fail - backup emergency problems. issue to push - how many black start plants does each reagon have? Whey was reliable coal shut down instead of installing scrubbers? thats the questions people need to demand TO BE FIXED.

Patriot 🇺🇸 who believes that the only way out is through it 🙏 Stay atrong and united 💪

ironic?

Hold the Line Patriots! This is not over. Trust God, Trust Trump and Trust the Military. WWG1WGA

I found this today on telegram. About Texas, electricity and how they withheld it to save money.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Reese ❤️ America to her Publication

THESE PEOPLE R SICK!

In response Reese ❤️ America to her Publication

welcome to deregulation

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wtf!

We need a EDIT button 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sorry....Spelling!!

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication

I have been saying that...

(1) Show this thread

I find it awfully STRANGE that they past couple of days theirs no Military protecting our border since this storm. Normally theres a ton of planes and helo's down there!!!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Sandles and a poncho isnt gonna enough in this weather!

What happened to all those people who were trying to cross the border?

(3) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Making war on Texans while he's drawing a paycheck!

How lovely!

It should be mentioned that ERCOT stopped producing power when Biden's EO led to the price of natural gas for the generators increasing by about 3000% overnight.

"Dark Winter" indeed!

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Who has access to HAARP ?

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Cax SCx to her Publication

So, incompetent or complicit?

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

In response Cax SCx to her Publication

China owns America. Are you awake yet?

(4) Show this thread

Yes... a Reporter even asked that Press Secretary the question on the TEMPORARY lift of 90 days and she said.......... she'd circle back to her on it.
I smell a Chinese rat.

My coworkers think I’m bat-shit crazy. Family & friends think I’ve lost it. I’m still sorting out whether they’re all asleep or stupid 🇺🇸

Soros is what is happening to Texas.

So you say there is a blizzard in Texas?
Shall we blame climate change?
Electric Grid? Maybe...?
But this here dropped about [Feb 14] GS investing 45 million into Activision Blizzard.
Let it snow, apparently...
🌨☠️❄️

#activatetheblizzard#wrongstorm#nicetrygeorge#wwg1wga

A truth seeker and researcher. Favorite number 17. Trump is the BEST President Ever. Freedom fighter. Digital Warrior. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Can you please post the rest of the Telegram post, yours is cut short. Thank you.

A truth seeker and researcher. Favorite number 17. Trump is the BEST President Ever. Freedom fighter. Digital Warrior. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

Thanks for this info! But, your post was cut off. Which EO is this in? I mean, he signed so many that it would be hard to go through them all....

Texas Patriot honoring and respecting the Republic of the USA 🇺🇸 Defender of 1A and 2A rights! DJT is my President ♥️🐸 KAG

THIS is the problem! Its also the priblem everywhere else that it's happening. Saudi Arabia, Greece, Texas and anywhere else that "Climate Change" occurs

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

Fear not for God is with us

i dont think EO take effect until 30 days. Also- if Trump /Military is truly in charge then any EO signed by Biden has no power.

In response Rita Cue to her Publication

that was my thought exactly especially because he's really not the president and this is all for Optics

In response Rita Cue to her Publication

as far as the weather goes I do think they're playing games with the climate control

(2) Show this thread

YEP!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts