We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

From Telegram
Get this out please ASAP. “TEXAS

Something is not sitting right with me with Texas and it’s not just the weather.

I mean it really bothers me these millions of Texas families are suffering.

I couldn’t sleep actually...

So I woke up this morning, made coffee and got to researching.

I started pulling Biden’s EO’s this morning and I found something buried in the Keystone Piepline EO..... way towards the end of the doc.

It turns out that the same day Biden shut down the Keystone Pipeline, he also lifted the security on our power grid for 90 days (Trump’s EO t

"The greater our knowledge increases the more our ignorance unfolds." - John F. Kennedy

In response Made In America to her Publication

How do you explain that all summer long we have record heat and A/C running full blast for days on end and the power grid can handle that but can't handle a 3 or 4 day winter storm. Something is not right and people need to wake up, Gov Abbott needs to demand answers. Also the fact the the damage to TX could be as high as the dollar amount caused by Hurricane Katrina 3 1/2 years ago which was the worst disaster ever tells me also something is way wrong here.

Don't look to Abbott to demand answers. He's the problem. There's some slim shady stuff going on with him. He's trying to play both sides right now. With the people he's playing with, the only ones that will lose are Texans.

In response Jana Teis to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Made In America, click on at the bottom under it