I doubt NASA touched down anything on Mars today. Maybe they landed on the roof of Castle Rock. 😂

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

A very big waste of time abd money, so where did this vechile supposedly land if not on Mars?

they cant get past the firmament!

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

This is beginning to piss me off - taking our $, lying to everyone, deceiving us. it's disgusting. I'll be glad to see lying Nasa go in the trash can with the rest of them.

🎖 Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in....this time we have frens 🇺🇸 Temp - 1O7 🌡

they did land on Mars here is the pic

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

No where near......

gene decoder is disinfo - gotta wonder who is paying him

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

In response Jade Driskell to her Publication

That's not what Juan said.

(1) Show this thread

hahaha!! love the chicken. pretty sure its Greenland and spotty CGI

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

I have to tell you why i just KNOW this is as fake as the Easter Bunny. When they had the first "Mars Rover" and were showing the video 24/7 streaming online, i was watching it and a chicken (I AM NOT KIDDING!) strutted across if front of the rover, pecking at the ground and clucking. I laughed myself sick. No one believed me.

TRUTH 👏👏 That was on my mind the whole time it was "Landing" 🤣🤣

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

We landed on the moon once & never again. Please!

Hard to see through all the lies.

Gene Decoder says they have military prisons on Mars. I like Gene but not buying it.

i think we partriots need to do some spiritual enlightning reading the hidden bible oahspe or audio available

Honest patriot just trying to make the world a better place.

I hear Greenland is nice this time of year.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I don't believe they landed on the moon either with that aluminum foil ship back then. I have heard from a super soldier who said there is life on Mars. Some of the things he says are really out there...such as planets that I never heard of having life on them. He named several (alien) types. He said some are friendly and others are mean and don't like humans. He spoke of different lifetimes and timelines. Either this guy is crazy or perhaps there is some truth waiting to be disclosed to us. Nothing surprises me anymore.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

They didnt. Stanley Kubrick filmed the fake moon landing out in the desert. Buzz Aldrin also came out and said it was faked.

(1) Show this thread

Im just glad people are waking up to this NASA crap! DOES anybody really believe we're spinning at a thousand miles per hour pro-grade, traveling through the Galaxy at 66,600 miles per hour (while snow falls straight down), and that the space station's traveling at 17,150 mph??

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

I don't trust NASA. I believe for the most part they are using it as a cover for laundering money.

(1) Show this thread

The Mars news in Australia is that THEY have taken a rock with them from the Pilbara to use to reset their instruments 👀
https://www.watoday.com.au/national/western-australia/from-red-dirt-to-red-planet-the-pilbara-s-role-in-the-search-for-life-on-mars-20210218-p573vw.html

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

My coworkers think I’m bat-shit crazy. Family & friends think I’ve lost it. I’m still sorting out whether they’re all asleep or stupid 🇺🇸

But there is a live stream and everything!!
3. 2. 1....ACTION 🎬🎥

Lightworker Pleiadian Truthseeker Galactic Federation of Light🙌Intuitive Empath🙌🙏🙏👼

ha ha That's So funny!!! Agreed😂

Right!!?? Looking forward to seeing the "pictures from Mars" tomorrow. Fine toothed comb. 🧐🧐

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Patriot, mom, researcher, knitter, artist, sourdough bread maker, DIY

if you listen to Gene Decode, he said about returning the bad guys back to their planet... hmm...

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

Come on you aren't a flat-earther are you? You can be a a Christian and believe in a globe!

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Have you guys seen "Flat Earth Bendy Door"?
HILARIOUS expose on NASA's space station 😂😂
https://youtu.be/ra8quKLhHMs

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

🤣That video is terrific!

✨🙏🌈♥️🙌🏼 Reiki Master 🙌🏼 Practice media distancing, they are LYING to you! Truth will set us FREE 🌎

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

This has me lauging so hard! bendy bend 🤣

(2) Show this thread

👍

Heard it was Greenland.....

hahah thats the first thing i thought. is it for real this time 🤨

What if you'be been lied to your entire existence....🤔

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

I wish the resolution was better on this graphic

you can't read any of the text

but it is curious

Speaking Truth. Even if no one I know wants to hear it :)

In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

Twin brother my ass. These traitors should ALL hang!

(8) Show this thread

RIGHT !! DIVERSIONS / DISTRACTIONS ......

Patriot party member; MAGA; realist; common sense; Dark to Light its going to be glorious

When redbull did the 120000 ft frop they had a hard time communcating with ground to ballon, so your telling me a video signal was transmitted from Mars?

im waiting for some sood to walk into the scene.