I doubt NASA touched down anything on Mars today. Maybe they landed on the roof of Castle Rock. 😂

What if you'be been lied to your entire existence....🤔

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_Moore_1966 in this post can reply

Speaking Truth. Even if no one I know wants to hear it :)

In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

Twin brother my ass. These traitors should ALL hang!

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

I wish the resolution was better on this graphic

you can't read any of the text

but it is curious

Can another anon enlighten me please?

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Have Faith to his Publication

The official story is that 6/7 of them had twins.

So the crash only killed one or no crash? Need more info on this.

(1) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

I wonder how much they got paid to do this! Disgusting. Evil. All of them for going along with this lie

Patriot RN. Small account on twitter was purged. 🐸❤🇺🇸 was Sugarmag64. Me and my dog in Michiganistan. MAGA 😍💀🐶🐰#SaveOurChildren

Did not know this!

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

😆 A [fb] page called Good Hollywood posted the anniversary picture of the poor astronuts who died all these years ago, blah, blah, blah. Everyone was telling their sad storries about that day.😁and I posted ☝️that picture and a video. Over 600 people tore me up, some believed me...Hilarious!! I never responded to anyone, the comments were entertaining. I like to stir pots 🙂

In response Dottie French to her Publication

THAT'S HOW ANONS WORK. BREADCRUMBS. SEEDS PLANTED

(1) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Sandy Hook was all a monstrous lie aswell.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

I figured this out about 15 years ago while doing research. i stumbled upon pictures of the peoole we were told were dead. i was furious!