Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

I believe in God, country & family. I am armed but not seeking trouble. I am a sheepdog & stand with the Lion of the Tribe of Juda

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Guns, the best thing about Patriot Girls!!! Way to be Congresswoman keep 'em locked & loaded!

If your gun is in storage what use is it. Duh.

Christian; Conservative; Constitutionalist; Here for President Trump & My Constitutional Republic! #MAGA #WWG1WGA - Queen of typos!

Completely Agree with her!

Love God, Family, liberty - gotta live in the country to steer clear of the mainstream flow of idiocracy. #MAGA #WWG1WGA

savage. need a smokin hot, intelligent rep like her in MT! Shit, everyone else from CO is moving here...

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

i love her answers. she doesn't feel the need to get into why, what, how yada yada. she's not an apologists.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

im in love 😍🤣

I've recently had some severe home damage. If I post my gofundme would you mind helping me out? If not i understand.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Load 'em if ya got 'em!

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

🐸 PERFECT BURN !!!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

worthess if not ready to go

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

LOVE that! 💥

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

That's Room Rater @ ratemyskyperoom, Folks. 💥

Love that setup. Ready to use. We all should take note and learn. Anyone that knows anything about crime is you always have to be ready. It always comes when you least expect it.

I believe in small government. I just can’t decide if it should be small or infinitesimal. Speak your mind and stand your ground.

Atta girl!

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

She is in her own home, that isn't anyone else's business. The founding father's had their guns hanging on the wall, they didn't lock guns up. My parents had guns in the house without safes to put them in, we didn't touch them! We knew better! 2A.

Yaaasss!! Get it girl. :)

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

I love her!!! CO won big having her representing us!

advertisement can be the best thing for thieves and criminals who wish to do you harm to think twice

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Tammy Cardinal to his Publication

Reminds me of the old yard sign

THIS HOME PROTECTED BY
WINCHESTER
REMINGTON
SMITH & WESSON

😎

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

😂😂
A strong woman can take down a liberally indoctrinated soy boy without breaking a sweat. Or a nail 🤣🤣

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

VERY true, Kitty!

But a lady DOES have a very strong urge to wash her hands afterward!

(1) Show this thread

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

She's the real deal. The optics on her musket tell me she's no poser.

Someone once said: "Optics are very important"🤔

her and MTG are the gop future

God and Country! Retired Psychiatric RN, USA Patriot 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸WWG1WGA

I love this woman!!!!

Former middle school teacher, mother of 3 grown kids, and small-business owner.

Boom! She is awesome!