The President visited his troops, unplaned event.

Courtesty Ivanka Trump, january 18, 2021.

Only people mentioned by @Hawkeye1745 in this post can reply

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Hawkeye 1745 to his Publication

He is such a Loved person!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

The problem with sharing stuff like this is I saw this video on January 15th so there is know way this happened the 18th. Lies...

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

In response woke since911 to his Publication

It says coutesy of Ivanka Trump (posted on January 18, 2021) doesn't say visit occurred on the 18th.

(1) Show this thread

USA Patriot🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🐸 Be Still & Know God🙏 Ascension 5D 💫 #SaveTheChildren 💙

Ivanka shared an old clip then. Notice no masks? This is pre- C19.
Our POTUS is secured, I'm certain.

In response Margie 64504317 to her Publication

I thought the same thing that this was pre-cv19. But what if these people all know masks are BS and unnecessary?

(1) Show this thread

Here for our future, the future of the Republic. 🇺🇸

For everyone's sake
SHARE This!