Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is definately going to research this maybe some insight as to what has been happening to me, but I am going to tell you straight up that some combination of frequency music, body frequency, and the drifting moments of consciousness we experience as we are meditating before falling asleep is a magical time where we can travel to other timelines, have visions, and see past and future events, actual events.
Nana really is not crazy, anyone else? Dont be afraid!
@vincentkennedy@phaethon

https://www.vice.com/en/article/7k9qag/how-to-escape-the-confines-of-time-and-space-according-to-the-

Part of the transition team helping to change consciousness with light & love.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

100% agree with you Nana. I have expereinced all of the above and greatly enjoy spending time with the angels. This is reality living in our higher consciousness. Many blessings.❤️🌟

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response lightworker 44444444 to her Publication

😘😇Awesome, glad to see I am not alone in this.

You are certainly not alone. Topics on higher cosnciousness are my favorite. Any time you want to have a discussion on topics such as these please let me know.🙂❤️🌟

Only people mentioned by @lightworker444444444 in this post can reply

I dont think the jumper was a nice man.In the next dream he jumped in we were both little kids,I could tell it was him in my dream while I was in the dream. We were back at the silo site.The next day I confronted him for invading my dream, he knew the dream & was mad because he said he needed to find the younger me but not that young & he disappeared along with every single post & direct messages he had sent me just poof gone along with the pic of a house &address where he said JR & Caroline had stayed after he 1st staged his death.He said he cleaned up their dna when they left it.Strange hun?

A very interesting experience for sure! It is great you were able to use your free will and tell him to leave and he left.

Sometimes the energies can be more stubborn. Keeping ones armor intact and asking Jesus and/or Archangel Michael to accompany one on their travels is always beneficial. Additionally, as when traveling on earth, interdimensional travel requires one to know the safety of the place they travel to and avoid those locations that could be troublesome.🌟

(1) Show this thread

Myself&some frens evidentally spent several nights in different timelines communicating telepathically making sure that everything happened at exactly the same time in each timeline for some reason of which I have no idea.My fren knew things about my dream of that I didnt post or tell so I know he was not making it up.I had one tho that I called a dream jumper,he was trying I think to prevent JFK&Jr from being born, he thought I was JFK's mother because of a dream I had about meeting a soldier at a silo, He as well knew things about it I didnt post or tell,then he jump in another of my dreams