#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

To Truly be free you need...

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

To Truly be free we all need Free Energy. 🙏⚡️

Only people mentioned by @PATRICK_BELLRINGER in this post can reply

Wife, Mom, Patriot. Once you know, there is no turning back. The truth will set us free.

In response PATRICK BELLRINGER to his Publication

If that is in TX, maybe they need to get this going now? I saw a video of someone that saw these in TX...in a government program based on an employee they talked to.... Anyone know how it goes from the Tesla coil/tower to our homes?

Patriot till the end...and I LOVE my dogs! Censorship refugee!

In response Stacy Landis to her Publication

wifi batteries charged endlessly hooked into your home's panel. so the towers charge these energy cells probably, like wireless phone chargers only massive.

In response Stacy Landis to her Publication

There is one in Milford, Tx

(2) Show this thread

Army Nurse Vet.. Tweeter doesn't like me telling truth to power. JFK Jr is alive.

In response PATRICK BELLRINGER to his Publication
In response Army Strong to her Publication

hence also why TRUMP INVESTED IN TOWERING BUILDINGS
THINK ABOUT IT
TRUMP HAS ALWAYS KNOWN

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

In response Army Strong to her Publication

Yes. They have been robbing us blind for a very long time. Enough is enough. God bless Tesla!!!!!!

(2) Show this thread