There is 'Q'. 1
There are 'Anons'. 2
There is no 'Qanon'. 3

Only people mentioned by @Storm1721 in this post can reply

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

the media will never get it. it's Qanon to them, and they're too stupid to rethink anything

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

You've got to splain to the sheeples like they're 5😂 That's ok, I'm patient and ready with answers for any questions they may have...PLEASE bring them!🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

It is so hard to explain to the newbees. Q is the intel source Anons confirm intel via RESEARCH. Qanon is Bravo, Sierra made up by the Media/ fake news.

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

too late. Ive been telling people im part of the W anon movement forever. why are people so picky about it? does it matter in the scope of things??

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

Im old enough to remember(hahah) when MAGA's would say on Twitter 'We Are Q'... 😂.. im like.... 'No. We are not Q...' and we are not 'Qanon' . It was just a bit annoying.

🙏🙏