From the George News YT chat tonight...

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

We are feeling abandoned in Texas.

Jessica what part of Texas you in ? Im north of Austin in Killeen. Coming up on day 3 of no power. Now with friends and we're all trying to keep warm. praying we don't lose power here. This isn't right. Hope y'all are ok. Am here if you need to vent or cry. I finally broke down about 2 hours ago. I guess i needed it. i feel a lil bit better.

In response Jessica Turner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SassyTexan4Trump in this post can reply

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication

Noelle, I am northeast of Plano. We have power, thankfully. So many of my friends still do not. I am reading posts of people breaking wood furniture to put into the fireplace, because firewood cannot be found. This is crazy! I hope y’all stay warm and safe!

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

In response Jessica Turner to her Publication

Girl it is like nothing Ive ever seen. My 73 year old dad text me and asked " is this how it's going to end" . He said ,i trust you daughter. It broke my heart. This is the man who made sure i had everything I needed and was the best dad ever. I told him no pop.God has this and he will pull us through this. Hoping today is a new day with some warmer temps.

(1) Show this thread
In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication

PRAYING

In response North *** to his Publication

Thank you. That is the best thing anyone can do! ❤️

(1) Show this thread