Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Hanging in there!!

😉Kim...thanks for posting these.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Bring on the light! 💖💫🇺🇸

Just a blue collar millwright determined to never allow my children to grow up in a communist state. Q loud and Q proud. #WWGOWGA

It definitely feels like we've been completely abandoned...

Happily MARRIED Patriotic Mermaid 🇺🇸 🧜🏻‍♀️ I am a seeker of truth, loyal, and a warrior at heart.

In response Cameron Richmond to his Publication

It is always darkest before dawn. Hang in there!

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Yeah boy!!!!

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

We are feeling abandoned in Texas.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Jessica Turner to her Publication

What can I do to help?

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

In response Jessica Turner to her Publication

Jessica what part of Texas you in ? Im north of Austin in Killeen. Coming up on day 3 of no power. Now with friends and we're all trying to keep warm. praying we don't lose power here. This isn't right. Hope y'all are ok. Am here if you need to vent or cry. I finally broke down about 2 hours ago. I guess i needed it. i feel a lil bit better.

(2) Show this thread

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

❤️ Always love the reassuring messages from GEORGE