From the George News YT chat tonight...

Only people mentioned by @TexasJes in this post can reply

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

In response Jessica Turner to her Publication

Jessica what part of Texas you in ? Im north of Austin in Killeen. Coming up on day 3 of no power. Now with friends and we're all trying to keep warm. praying we don't lose power here. This isn't right. Hope y'all are ok. Am here if you need to vent or cry. I finally broke down about 2 hours ago. I guess i needed it. i feel a lil bit better.

In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication

PRAYING

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication

Noelle, I am northeast of Plano. We have power, thankfully. So many of my friends still do not. I am reading posts of people breaking wood furniture to put into the fireplace, because firewood cannot be found. This is crazy! I hope y’all stay warm and safe!

(2) Show this thread

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Jessica Turner to her Publication

What can I do to help?

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

Please pray. We have never seen snow & freezing temps like this. So many are without power, having rolling blackouts, without water, frozen pipes. A friend had her roof cave in over her home office & kitchen due to the weight of snow. Her home was only 4-6 years old. Some people are sleeping in cars with the heat on, trying to stay warm. Gas stations are out of gas. At least 20 people are known to have died since Sunday from the weather conditions.

(1) Show this thread