From the George News YT chat tonight...

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

We are feeling abandoned in Texas.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Jessica Turner to her Publication

What can I do to help?

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

Please pray. We have never seen snow & freezing temps like this. So many are without power, having rolling blackouts, without water, frozen pipes. A friend had her roof cave in over her home office & kitchen due to the weight of snow. Her home was only 4-6 years old. Some people are sleeping in cars with the heat on, trying to stay warm. Gas stations are out of gas. At least 20 people are known to have died since Sunday from the weather conditions.

Omigosh!!!!! I'm from Idaho and am used to hard winters. Are you warm and safe? Do you have food and water?

Only people mentioned by @Vic in this post can reply

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

Shovel your roof if you get more than 8 inches of snow and if it starts to thaw and refreeze then shovel off at 6 inches. It becomes very heavy. You can make heaters with tea candles in a fondue rack covered with a terracotta pot. They work remarkably well. Keep both hot and cold water on at a trickle when temps are under 32 degrees for long periods of time. I hope this helps.

My family is warm and safe. We have plenty of food and water, due to me stocking up here & there for a few months. I tried to just get a little extra each trip, because my husband told me I was overreacting by stocking up. He said yesterday that we would never have expected something like this to happen. I’m ready for our 100 degree days to come back. Something is fishy with all of this. Every single county in TX was under a severe winter warning. There is snow on Galveston Beach. It’s unreal.

You're awesome for thinking ahead to stock up! Your husband is a lucky guy!

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

Generators out at alot of hotels, shelters losing power. HEB will be open tomorrow after being closed here today. Shelves at walmart yesterday were outta there. Thank God i had just stocked up but,had to go grab a few things and get insulin. It was a mess.

(2) Show this thread