Nana thx Ghostezra:

Nana is here waiting as well.......

Click the arrow in pic to see more....

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Don't even need these weird, near pyschic level synchronicities to tell me Q is real. I'm happy enough with simple proofs like Q calling a word-for-word 7 minute delta, then posting Happy Father's Day, then 7 minutes later Trump tweets the same thing.

But is Q among the white hats? That's what I find myself asking more and more. There's the real world and there's the Q world. In the real world, the Myanmar army steps up to remedy a fraudulent election but ours does not. Weeks turn to months. People suffer. It'll reach the point when it doesn't matter if Q is real b/c nothing ever happens.

Christian, America first, husband, father, Army Veteran, Truth seeking patriot

In response Joe Jay to his Publication

art of war fight your enemy where he is not i know wtf does that mean it means be self sufficient don't play inside the corrupt system and let them collapse under their own weight

God Lovin’ Texas Lovin’ Trump Lovin’ Girl! GOD BLESS THE USA ❤️🤍💙🇱🇷🇺🇸

In response Joe Jay to his Publication

It Matters... and it's Happening!! Trust in God, thats where the real plan is, and that's who Q listens too! ❤️

(3) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

QUANTUM COMPUTER WORKS WELL ALONG WITH LOOKING GLASS & OK THROW IN SOME TIME TRAVEL 😄

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

No this isn't Looking Glass. I'm not doubting Q (see my other post here), but keep in mind that while this is werid and crazy indeed, all it really tells us is Dan Scavino is familiar with all the Q posts and *may* have (or probably had) posted at that time stamp speficially to point to that drop. In other words, it's not proof that Q could look ahead but rather that Dan can look backwards (and do some math). Still, it connects Q to the Trump administration (unless Dan is trolling us).

So many damn what ifs.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Anyone can see into other timelines if they can get their vibrations high enough, idk about controling it.

(3) Show this thread

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

WOW 😯

Only followers of this user (@Dana4Liberty) can see their posts

Love my Jesus, love my family, love my friends, Q patriot, digital soldier...BLESSED to be alive during the great awakening. +++

People tell me: "I follow God...not Q." ...as if I don't put God first in my life. All I can say is.....God is using the Q team for His glory. Q is a God thing. I don't have all the answers....but boy am I ever enjoying the ride. +++

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

In response Kathleen Jones to her Publication

God uses whom He designates. I believe this was touched by God.

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

👀👀👀holy cow