Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana thx Ghostezra:

Nana is here waiting as well.......

Click the arrow in pic to see more....

QUANTUM COMPUTER WORKS WELL ALONG WITH LOOKING GLASS & OK THROW IN SOME TIME TRAVEL 😄

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Anyone can see into other timelines if they can get their vibrations high enough, idk about controling it.

No this isn't Looking Glass. I'm not doubting Q (see my other post here), but keep in mind that while this is werid and crazy indeed, all it really tells us is Dan Scavino is familiar with all the Q posts and *may* have (or probably had) posted at that time stamp speficially to point to that drop. In other words, it's not proof that Q could look ahead but rather that Dan can look backwards (and do some math). Still, it connects Q to the Trump administration (unless Dan is trolling us).

So many damn what ifs.

In response Joe Jay to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

NANA NICE BOOTS ❤️

😘😇Gonna have to buy another pair soon will have soles worn out tap tap tap.
Tap 3 times
Everything to reverse spells is 3 times

(1) Show this thread