Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana thx Ghostezra:

Nana is here waiting as well.......

Click the arrow in pic to see more....

Don't even need these weird, near pyschic level synchronicities to tell me Q is real. I'm happy enough with simple proofs like Q calling a word-for-word 7 minute delta, then posting Happy Father's Day, then 7 minutes later Trump tweets the same thing.

But is Q among the white hats? That's what I find myself asking more and more. There's the real world and there's the Q world. In the real world, the Myanmar army steps up to remedy a fraudulent election but ours does not. Weeks turn to months. People suffer. It'll reach the point when it doesn't matter if Q is real b/c nothing ever happens.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @joejay3000 in this post can reply

God Lovin’ Texas Lovin’ Trump Lovin’ Girl! GOD BLESS THE USA ❤️🤍💙🇱🇷🇺🇸

In response Joe Jay to his Publication

It Matters... and it's Happening!! Trust in God, thats where the real plan is, and that's who Q listens too! ❤️

Christian, America first, husband, father, Army Veteran, Truth seeking patriot

art of war fight your enemy where he is not i know wtf does that mean it means be self sufficient don't play inside the corrupt system and let them collapse under their own weight

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has been saying there is a tipping point where many just give in and go back to family living and turn off tvs.