Every flaw in our corrupt system is being advertised right now.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Dark to Light.

Whatever do you mean?

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Probably the only ads I like & don't turn off

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Feb 17?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Today is the day!

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Watch closely and you can see the panic in [ their] eyes. [They] can no longer hide. [They] must come out and defend what is exposed. So they try to continue to lie, soon they won't be able to keep all the lies straight and [ their] lies will bury them. It is like [ they] are in a pool of water up to [ their] necks, trying to keep multiple ping pong balls under the water. [They] are splashing about working so hard to bury one lie after another. Soon exhaustion will come and [ they] will drown in [ their] own pool of deceit.
#GodWins
😇

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Watch closely and you can see the panic in [ their] eyes. [They] can no longer hide. [They] must come out and defend what is exposed. So they try to continue to lie, soon they won't be able to keep all the lies straight and [ their] lies will bury them. It is like [ they] are in a pool of water up to [ their] necks, trying to keep multiple ping pong balls under the water. [They] are splashing about working so hard to bury one lie after another. Soon exhaustion will come and [ they] will drown in [ their] own pool of deceit.
#GodWins
😇

[They] Fooked.

NCSWIC

Caps = 5 > 5:5.
TS = 10:07 > 17.
22:07 > 227 🪞 722.

Some great Deltas for Feb 17, including:

Feb 17, 2020 9:29:50 PM EST
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6
To be blunt….
GAME OVER.
Q

https://qalerts.app/?q=Feb+17

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

😎👍🏻☕🇺🇸 i like it

VK what do you think the Fed will do today?

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

10:07 > 17

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Agree. Perhaps, mixed in with a few traps, too.

X22Report suggested that although the Bannon "conviction" will be overturned. However, It sets a precedent. Was it another trap?

Remember all of those 30 subpoenas by Durham. The precedent is set that you can go to jail for not honoring.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

10:07 = 17 #Fooked

https://anonup.com/thread/9778575
My post Dark to Light 8:50 AM 7/27/22
This ReReleased post 10:07 2/17/21
Matches Dark to Light and Q TS
Time Diff 524 D 9 H 43 M

11 9 7

Q 1197
Q&A
5 min.
Q
are safe.
Q

Q 1007
Bunker.
Forest.
Blue.
+ ++ +++
APRIL SHOWERS.
Q

Difference from 1197 and 1007 is 190

Q 190
USA vs.
Necessary to cut strings from foreign bad actors.
Necessary to form WW alliances to defeat.
Think Merkel is a coincidence?
They are puppets.
They are weak.
They are scared.
80% dark ops necessary.
20% public for justice.
The stage must be set.
Have faith.
Q

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

IT can only be shown/achieved my FAKE MSM or nothing will ever be discovered by the sleeping mass. #PANIC

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

It's always Reassuring I find, to re read these types of posts. Thank Qu 🙏

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

These are my understandings. Redemption at home will be sweet! And all those strangers i spoke to on my bike rides at night...they're gonna remember what i said. I point out the visible stuff everyone can see for themselves...then i tell them some shocking horrific stuff that is hard to believe. Then i ask them..."whats ur theory?". Making them think about why the media says "blah blah blah"....and ask them why do u think they do that? To benefit who? Their eyes light up and i hear a 《click》 sound in their head....and i ride off. Its better that way cuz once i get started...it takes a long time for me to run out of things to say.😏...🤓

(2) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

ITS A Q PROOF FROM@vincentkennedy

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

By Design! ❤️‍🔥

(1) Show this thread

Just a lost soul trying to find my way....

Yet, the left are defending all of the corruption. Begging for vaccines & vaccine passports. I honestly cant even believe some of the shit I read now a days.....

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

No time like the present then to rekindle and shine ever strongerand brighter than ever before as the beacon of light of freedom and democracy over tyranny! The world is indeed watching. Armor of God donned. Let's make global headlines and show the world!!

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

Nice dig from '21. How time flies when you're fighting for the future, by overturning the past and looking the old beast in the eye in the present.

(1) Show this thread

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

@vincentkennedy they are very scared right now.

Y/T went back 6 months after midnight last night to find a video to use as justification for Strike 2...

This is the video they removed and suspended me for! :17 Irish PM with thr USMC slogan at the end is apparently incitement 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Weird.

Wonder if we're close...

NCSWIC

https://www.CueTheMarines.com

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

I SEE IT it is just a shame most other do not