#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The more I look into Texas the more it seems it was an inside attack.
DS insiders giving them a big FU for not being tied into the federal grid.

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

We have things that bite you, sting you, kick you, throw you, stick you, stomp on you, burn you, flood you, blow you away and now freeze you here. Hardships are ridden out and those that survive get tougher. If this turns out to be a "man-made" weather event, your "angry meter" is going to peg out and break.

It's pretty miserable here in Houston and many are angry about ERCOT and the lack of transparency about what actually caused this disaster. If people find out that this was man-made and this travesty was done to them on purpose...? All hell is going to break lose.
I hope the info comes out about these tactics to make us suffer. I've been trying to tell my husband and friends about HAARP and other means to manipulate the weather for a year now, but they all think I am crazy.

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sandi_Todd in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sandi Todd, click on at the bottom under it