#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The more I look into Texas the more it seems it was an inside attack.
DS insiders giving them a big FU for not being tied into the federal grid.

We have things that bite you, sting you, kick you, throw you, stick you, stomp on you, burn you, flood you, blow you away and now freeze you here. Hardships are ridden out and those that survive get tougher. If this turns out to be a "man-made" weather event, your "angry meter" is going to peg out and break.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Texascowgal in this post can reply

Christian Patriot, Wife and Sales Analyst - #MAGA #ItsGoingToBeBiblical #GODWins #TheGreatAwakening #DarkToLight #TwatterFBCasualty

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

It's pretty miserable here in Houston and many are angry about ERCOT and the lack of transparency about what actually caused this disaster. If people find out that this was man-made and this travesty was done to them on purpose...? All hell is going to break lose.
I hope the info comes out about these tactics to make us suffer. I've been trying to tell my husband and friends about HAARP and other means to manipulate the weather for a year now, but they all think I am crazy.

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

When my Mom was growing up in the piney woods of east Texas, they warmed up bricks and put them near their feet in the bed to keep warm. They were dirt poor but never knew it. They went through some pretty bad ice storms. Survivors! God Bless the great state of Texas and the people that live here! I'm praying more folks start raising and teaching their kids the old ways. It's hard in this modern world to do that but it's all in planning ahead. Stay warm and mad at the green new deal and school indoctrination folks!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

With you 100% from Houston! This sucks big time and if it was man made, on purpose, there's going to be Hell to pay!

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Hell yeah and the rest of Texas will be locked and loaded right behind him.#TexasStrong

100% agree from Willis, TX

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Fellow Texan here, I was wondering the same.

Well said, Texas Cowgal. I've had my suspicions too.