POTUS, John and VK (guy who played Doc Holliday).

Nothing is random.

🕶

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

euh 🙄 le saint ? la blague 😇

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

love val.... funny but this movie came out a day before my ex had to decide to become a navy pilot or other area. memories

www.tapintothetruth.com All the links to the missing books of the Bible @stormisuponus posted on Twitter before the Purge & Juan O Savin

LOVE THIS !!!

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

Val------A Victory---an !!!!!! Love it.

VictorianLivingHistoryActor CASmallBizOwner CivilServant HorseRanchOwner-I say F*ck & like pretty things #DILLEY300

VK graciously spent time in Tombstone a few years ago for the First Annual Doc Hollidays where he was guest of honor and Grand Marshal in the parade...he is pictured here with my friend Sherry judging the Doc lookalike contest...it's been a great yearly event since.

VictorianLivingHistoryActor CASmallBizOwner CivilServant HorseRanchOwner-I say F*ck & like pretty things #DILLEY300

In response Odessa Red to her Publication

here is a short screen grab of the parade

(1) Show this thread

#New York Patriot #MAGA #Hold the line Gab.com/serenerage T.me/karenann1776

That's awesome! Hello Iceman!

Let's pull everyone from the Left & Right & become centered

Who's playing China Joe?

In response Michael M... to his Publication

james woods

In response Michael M... to his Publication

james woods

(7) Show this thread

#therearenocoincidences
very cool vibes!

That looks like Madonna, but Jr. was dating her so that makes sense.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Love the idea this brings to mind, but this is photoshopped. Thats not a bad thing, if it brings out a "truth" thing. What makes my stomch turn is the witch in the middle.

masks are fun!! all for one , 1 for all

God bless the USA. Love our country, our vibes & honored to be on the battlefield & connecting with all of you. Experience of a lifetime!

1) This had me thinking about other VK movies. I don’t know all of them, but I found these highly interesting.@doqholliday is this possibly part of “nothing is random”? Let’s take a look.
The Saint – VK plays the Saint. Interestingly enough cold fusion and freeing the world with energy is the plot of that one while VK is the Saint to keep the scientist who discovered it safe so it could be released to the word. Sounds exactly like something that@VincentKennedy was saying about what is needed to be truly free. Tesla Towers anyone?

Willow – VK plays a swordsman, Madmartigan, in which he.

God bless the USA. Love our country, our vibes & honored to be on the battlefield & connecting with all of you. Experience of a lifetime!

In response MNLadyD USA to her Publication

2)...helps protect a special baby from an evil queen who wants to sacrifice the baby to maintain her evil power. Dark/light battle, which craft, blood sacrifice….sound familiar?
Billy the Kid – no explanation needed as VK plays Billy the Kid.
The Doors – VK plays Jim Morrison. The push of the music industry, drugs, partying; Break on Through (to the Other Side), Light My Fire, Riders on the Storm; Morrison was “The Lizard King” and if I recall, his father was in a 3 letter agency.

Tombstone – “I’m your huckleberry” is all I have to say & all Americans should know this movie. IJS....

(1) Show this thread

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

Val Kilmer!

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

That looks like MAD DONNA

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

I had a huge crush on Val Kilmer when I was younger. I have to blame it on watching Top Gun. I never cared for Tom Cruise.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

Never liked Tom, he gives me the creeps!
I used to live across the road from Tom & Nicole in Sydney for a while in 1999/2000...

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

I KNOW... IN HIS PRIME HE WAS SUPER DREAMY. TOP GUN WAS THE BEST!!!!!!!

(2) Show this thread

My coworkers think I’m bat-shit crazy. Family & friends think I’ve lost it. I’m still sorting out whether they’re all asleep or stupid 🇺🇸

This isn't random either. What's todays date? Wonder what NASA is up to?
Found it!
Coincidence?

The TRUTH will set you FREE! ❤️🙏🇺🇸 #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

this movie and reveal is getting better everdsy! whQQhQQ!#Q#whitehats

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

OKAY...I ONLY took a peek because I loved the movie,

Val Kilmer starred in 'The Saint'/Simon 'Templar' April 4, 97'.
(April 4-happens to be 'Easter'2021)

He is tasked with stealing the process for 'cold fusion'
What IS Cold Fusion?
"Cold fusion is supposed to be “the energy of the future.” three times as much energy output as it draws. Some claim that it would be an “inexhaustible source of energy,” as it relies on the most abundant element in the known universe—hydrogen"

#Templar#The Saint#ressurection Day#FreeEnergy

Coincidence? - I'm freaked.

Good rental btw...

In response California American to his Publication

Could Val Klimer be related to Tesla?????

(5) Show this thread

a trifecta of huckleberry

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

So is that Madonna right there spiltting the line from JFKjr and VK? WHo is that guy with her?

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

In response Marc Lawson to his Publication

EX BOYFRIEND

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response FOR FREEDOM to his Publication

Great movie!

(1) Show this thread

nice

Val Kilmer is a west coast guy, not NJ and has no wife or children. Not in line with the small amount of personal info VK has shared with us.

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

In response Geezy Seventeen to his Publication

Val Kilmer has a son.

(1) Show this thread

i see you, Doq! 🙏❤️🙏

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

And your 18 timestamp! 👏👏👏

(1) Show this thread

+++🖤🌡🔥😇++ #FamilyIsEverything. #SaveOurChildren #Trump2020NowMoreThanEver🙏🏻❤🇺🇸 WeGo: @WonderAlice1122

Doc, are you Val Kilmer?
O.M.G.

😂

God🙏Family❤️America🇺🇸Trump2020🇺🇸#85Million+Strong🦅W/W/G/1/W/G/A💚

Holy Crap! I've been following@Doqholliday & VK since day 1 of my journey to learn the truth. This is amazing!💚🇺🇸

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

ME TOO!!!! Love them both so much!😁🙌💗

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@WhiteKnight) can see their posts

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

my love to val, i mean doq holiday ❤️

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Last I heard he was very sick; let us remember him in our prayers. If by chance, this is Mr. Kilmer, thank you for you work. I have enjoyed it for many years. May God heal you. God bless

(1) Show this thread

We were all born for such a time as this. Glad to be here.

wait wut?
this is so random
cant categorize in my brain

We were all born for such a time as this. Glad to be here.

In response Prayer Matters to her Publication

I am going to go follow Val K on twitter.....

(1) Show this thread